Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Im sorry to announces this

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Im sorry to announces this

Hello ElitePvpers. I'm sorry to say that my server cannot be made due to [ADM]Endless(Owner of Cold blooded darkness shaiya) and [ADM]Andrew/Atomic(The owner of Atomic Shaiya). There hacking all servers that go up and something must get done with them. There playing "No Mercy rules". They are shutting servers down by the hundreds. So everyone who was planing to help me i sorry but there's nothing i can do alone we need more people to do damage.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2012, 04:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by trident7 View Post
Hello ElitePvpers. I'm sorry to say that my server cannot be made due to [ADM]Endless(Owner of Cold blooded darkness shaiya) and [ADM]Andrew/Atomic(The owner of Atomic Shaiya). There hacking all servers that go up and something must get done with them. There playing "No Mercy rules". They are shutting servers down by the hundreds. So everyone who was planing to help me i sorry but there's nothing i can do alone we need more people to do damage.
hmm seems to be fake info as i can understand since i already know you trident your the one who goes around saying to admins give me this or i will strip your server and ddos it so i wouldn't be doing something immature as spamming development thread when this isn't true in anyway as well as your one 15 year old kid and when i played mystery Shaiya was nothing but abusement and unbalanced to point out it's sad as you go attack other's to post un pleasant post just to get revenge as you know you threatening them and in all factions of the rules of above posting unwanted spam is just a infraction please understand as i also talked to atomic is that the password is still the same and it was still fine nothing was closed nothing was harmed and how mystery Shaiya and you work with Adm taz all of the ones who attack and how have been attacking others with appyolllon so i wouldn't be spreading lies of such thanks for reading letter of truth as i state john when seeing this please remove this or handle with caution do not need these lies of such spreading around causing drama that's coming out of the blue which are only lies

Old 06/26/2012, 04:27   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,929
I don't see a point on this thread being open.

#Moved to the right section
#Closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

« Hello guys i need staff | Suggestions on what server to play! »