Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

the server seems to b down as well as the site..suggestions and help here

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile the server seems to b down as well as the site..suggestions and help here

Well the site for the America, Asia , Europe, Oceania etc is down as well as the client so i cant log on and i cant re download the client due to the site being down so anyone happen to have suggestions? It'd be much appreciated! Also feel free to ask questions in this topic as well.

Old   #2

just wait it out i guess.....or try to get it on torrent sites at your own risk....w/e you prefer..and they are also down for me to so i guess there just doing something with the servers...

Old   #3

Good suggestionn... only thing is be careful because the sites down but seeing as you cant get any download links youd have too go to a site like or a torrent and search for it but cant you get virus's so should i prolly scan first?
Old   #4

U'll not get a virus but i have saved the client on my hard disk and download it like 5 times and each time the NyxLauncher.exe doesnt let me sign in so it is use less we must wait , i guess so , and i wish it fixes fast cz i have cash in there :P

Old   #5

I've figured it out when u go to the site the whole thing is due to a "Hack Attack" well softynx needs to work on there proper english but besides that someone supposibly hacked into the main server computer and there trying to recover it.