Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SQL Error Help

Discussion on SQL Error Help within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy SQL Error Help

Hey, i get an error when i try to install a new SQL, SQL Express with tools.
When install is almost done i get error Cross Language failed, when u see the green errors there is 1 red cross. Heres error message:The setup language is different than the language of existing SQL Server features. To continue, use SQL server setup installation media of the same language as the installed SQL Server features.
Help please
Old 06/18/2012, 00:06   #2

elite*gold: 576
Ensure that u have uninstalled all of ur old SQL Server versions. it seems that something isnt uninstalled completely..

How to uninstall an Existing Instance of SQL Server (Setup)

How to uninstall an instance of SQL Server 2005 manually
Old 06/18/2012, 00:18   #3

I need someones help, i cant seem to find out whats left, please i need help through team viewer, add me on skype: lulliii90
Old 06/18/2012, 00:51   #4

Received Thanks: 1,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Sonic. View Post
I need someones help, i cant seem to find out whats left, please i need help through team viewer, add me on skype: lulliii90
You don't need help on Skype, if you can't figure this out then you shouldn't even be makeing a server.

1) Try a tool like uninstaller pro, Google it.

2) Delete old registry with CCleaner or something like that, or just use regedit if you know how.
Old 06/18/2012, 11:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Sonic. View Post
[ADM]Sonic As I See You Wanna Make A PVP Server?
Send Me PM In Personal Messages PMs I'll Set Your Server In Less Then 10 Mins So If Anything Just Find Someone To Fix Ports And You Will Do Fine

Tags
cross, error, feature, language