Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


İbot Error-Error Video- Error İmages-HELP

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
Thumbs up İbot Error-Error Video- Error İmages-HELP

SORRY, MY ENGLİSH VERY BAD.I USE TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Most people trying to ibot but in my computer İbot not working.

Declared out this error everywhere but I do not get answers

Here's the error Video




Here's the error İmages


1



2



3



4



5





PC restarted and cookies clenead but not working

Despite wanting to help did not help anyone. I decided to open the new topic.



HELP ME



emreyavuz199696 is offline  
Old 04/07/2012, 18:48   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by emreyavuz199696 View Post
SORRY, MY ENGLİSH VERY BAD.I USE TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Most people trying to ibot but in my computer İbot not working.

Declared out this error everywhere but I do not get answers

Here's the error Video




Here's the error İmages


1



2



3



4



5





PC restarted and cookies clenead but not working

Despite wanting to help did not help anyone. I decided to open the new topic.



HELP ME
Try re-installing Ibot crack and WP. Run as administrator. I don't use ibot patch because it gave me that problem also, I just change the ID manually once a day.


lingern1 is offline  
Old 04/07/2012, 18:50   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 366
Received Thanks: 69
try maybe this can help or something
goodegoode is offline  
Old 04/07/2012, 18:52   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 49
some problem for me ! just repatch and try again Me,i got this problem twice,and after 2 try,i got it working (sorry for my english).


Remus. is offline  
Old 04/07/2012, 18:55   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingern1 View Post
Try re-installing Ibot crack and WP. Run as administrator. I don't use ibot patch because it gave me that problem also, I just change the ID manually once a day.
I tried but "I just change the ID manually once a day" explain that please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remus. View Post
some problem for me ! just repatch and try again Me,i got this problem twice,and after 2 try,i got it working (sorry for my english).
I tried but it did not work
emreyavuz199696 is offline  
Old 04/08/2012, 13:36   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 913
Received Thanks: 807
Solution: Please delete the crack and uninstall IBOT.
Re-download/re-extract the crack and re-install both Java and Net Framework from the links in the ReadME file.
After you have done that, please check the new How-To in the thread (thanks to BaD.MiZo) and follow it carefully.

Best Regards, darkunited, the creator of the patch.
darkunited is offline  
Old 04/08/2012, 13:52   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
disable antivirüs and uninstall netframework 2.0. install netframework 4.0. and right click run as administrator.

or The exact steps for creating a new user account in Vista are outlined below:

Click Start and click Control Panel.
Click User Accounts and Family Safety.
Under User Accounts, click Add or remove user accounts.
Click Create a new account.
Type in the account name. Select the account type: Standard or Administrator.
Click Create Account.

and change user, login new user
x1bc is offline  
Old 04/08/2012, 20:30   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 8
i'm have this problem, i have Modem of internet, i'm changed de Internet for WiFi, and The Crack Worcks Perfectly, Maybe is your internet, change this if you need uri for darkorbit, Sorry For My bad english.

Bye.
Fabian9911 is offline  
Old 04/09/2012, 11:29   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
NOT WORKİNG NOW !!!



HELP
emreyavuz199696 is offline  
Old 04/09/2012, 12:36   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 9

Not working for me. License fail. I did everything it written.
Sorry for my english, I'm only learning
saaajt is offline  
Old 04/09/2012, 16:07   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 366
Received Thanks: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by saaajt View Post

Not working for me. License fail. I did everything it written.
Sorry for my english, I'm only learning
Hy look here how to use the crack and WP ----
=DK= is offline  
Old 04/10/2012, 09:31   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 104
Received Thanks: 16
I also have the same kind of error :@:@:@:@:@

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkunited View Post
Solution: Please delete the crack and uninstall IBOT.
Re-download/re-extract the crack and re-install both Java and Net Framework from the links in the ReadME file.
After you have done that, please check the new How-To in the thread (thanks to BaD.MiZo) and follow it carefully.

Best Regards, darkunited, the creator of the patch.
I do ALL the things but still same problem. Even not on my pc but i tried it on my friends computer and have the same problem


Goofi221 is offline  
Reply

Tags
İbot error



« How to use vacuum script on IBot? | Was bek0ommt man so Von Beute Keys »

Similar Threads
[Error]Error when using Zero's method/And another Error
09/16/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
well here is a screeny of my problem. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I haven't come across this error before nor seen any posts up here about it. Also this is me executing the NpcQuest_cvs.bat and yes i changed python to C:/Python27/Python.exe in the command line. http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9997/errorgx.png Ok So my second error involves changing Stat points per lvl here is my screen shots http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/6412/nosave.png



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.