Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Error]Error when using Zero's method/And another Error

Discussion on [Error]Error when using Zero's method/And another Error within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Error]Error when using Zero's method/And another Error

well here is a screeny of my problem. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I haven't come across this error before nor seen any posts up here about it. Also this is me executing the NpcQuest_cvs.bat and yes i changed python to C:/Python27/Python.exe in the command line.

Ok So my second error involves changing Stat points per lvl here is my screen shots

and another!

there is no save to executable for me i got the olly download from the tut in the dev section and i tried downloading the newest version, still no save option for me .

Old 09/13/2011, 08:42   #2

There was a little guide written somewhere about the Olly problem, i think you need to "assemble" first, then the save appears when you right click..
I'm not too good with Olly, but i read it on one of Castors posts i think. Try give it a look around, or google it. Google has all your answers.

As for your first problem.. again, not too sure as i dont use Zero's Python for anything other than csv making... and it will sound silly, but make sure you have a folder in your "output" folder called "NPC"
I read that there is sometimes a problem where Python looks for a folder to put the file in, even when it desnt put the file into that folder.
Or it could be a "memory" problem. looking at the fact it says "memory error" before terminating.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2011, 14:57   #3

Check if your SData is decrypted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2011, 19:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zargon05 View Post
Check if your SData is decrypted.
Ouch! you were right it wasn't decrypted >< tyvm for the help.
Old 09/14/2011, 14:43   #5

Save to EXE in under "Edit" under the New OllyDbg. It looks like you are using v1.10
Consider upgrading.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2011, 09:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zargon05 View Post
Save to EXE in under "Edit" under the New OllyDbg. It looks like you are using v1.10
Consider upgrading.
ive tried using the latest version but it still never gives me the save to exe >< ill try to d/l again but im pretty sure it doesn't give me that option.

***Edit***

Ok guess i was wrong , which is weird because i d/l the latest version b4 and it didn't give "save to exe" option, but it does now >.> anywho thanks.