Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cannot Connect to the Game Server

Discussion on Cannot Connect to the Game Server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cannot Connect to the Game Server

Hello, dear friends! I have seen many subjects with starting "Failed to Connect to Game Server" now I am one of it I point Now I am smaller.... I search because the solution of the problem what feels tempted and has made:

- nprotectoff and/vchkoff ascribe!
- Fire flow switch off!
- IP 127.0.0.1 checks everything!
- Game.exe 127.0.0.1 checks!

I would kiss to you the feet and deliver a fat Thanks!

I also have TeamViewer who to me by Teamviewer the mistake repairing if I wanted sends by PN the data!

ps_dbAgent

ps_game

ps_gamelog

ps_gamewar

ps_login

ps_session

ps_userlog

Excuse for this subject!

Unser Leben ist Rock´n Roll!!! <3
Old 10/21/2011, 19:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well just by looking at the config files, you need to put the correct information in under the parts where they say "ServerName" and "whatismyip.com" you also need to save those files after editing them and change the IP and Sever name on the SPC (Service patch config)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cannot Connect to game Server
10/19/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
ok I am trying to make a server, I dont want it to be public so that makes it so i have more options, but i really need help with it. I have followed the Shaiya EP4 Tutorial by Omega <Thanks For It> But when i get to the actual game part, past login and when you get to the place where you would usually choose the server when i click on the server and "OK". It comes up after like a 5-10 seccond delay "Cannot Connect to game server!!!". Any ideas that could help? Post idea or just...
Could Not connect to game server???
08/29/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
all sovled lol i don't know why now i have a problem with gm coomands cannot lvl plssss help me i use /set playername level 60 and nothing happens it says can't change plsss hlep me
Cannot connect to Game server !!!
07/24/2011 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I'm on my Server and I try to get it up, Server running 100% but if I try to connect to server comes Error and write '' Cannot connect to game server !!! '' Please help me elitepvpers :p #Problem Fixed !!
Failed to connect game server
07/04/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi all,i have problem with my server i open my game.exe->put ID and Password->Select my shaiya server->Failed to connect to game server any 1 know why help pls
¡¾Connect to game server again . . .¡¿
05/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
why am i getting the error? please help