Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

server setup help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
server setup help

i am fairly new to workin with private servers. i managed to make a wow server several years ago, however that was much simpler. Icant for some reason get the services up and running, i have followed the setup guide and when i get to the PSM_ServicesMgr its completely blank save for PSM_ServerAgent, However i have the PSM_Agent, PSMServer_Agent, and PSMServer_Mgr running in my task manager. not to mention when i try to install the PSM_ServerAgent from the PSM_ServicesMgr it gives me a bunch of garble and an ok button, no futher options. what have i missed? I am running SQL 2k8 on Win7.

k scratch the top post, i got the server running but i changed some things so i did a Update Server>Update to all servers and ever since it finished the services are all red x'd and i cant get them to start again, any fix for this?

Old 10/21/2011, 12:13   #2

I believe a wise man once said "never run the updates on the "SPC" Sever Patch Configuration Manager. It will only give you issues.

Old 10/21/2011, 23:04   #3

Hey, that was me :P
I'm not wise though :S
Poor Cataclysm, he got fooled by my trickery :P

Only fix to your problem from updating from ini's is a complete re-install of the files.
So, start from the start again basically, sorry.
Old 10/21/2011, 23:07   #4

did that now i have failed to connect, please check my other posts and check out my configs!

« Cannot Connect to the Game Server | disconnects from the server »