Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyone Making a "Work for Uber" Server?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone Making a "Work for Uber" Server?

Hey, I have played tons of shaiya servers, and i just get too bored, too quick. Plain and simple. I was wandering if anyone is creating a server that will actually have some difficulty to it? (a while ago i sent out 36 pages of guide to a server that wouldn't get so boring, so quick, but, all the people that got the document won't get back to me on the status of their server creation, so, back so searching for servers hahaha)
*EDIT* Oh, or they have crit noss and other stupid nosses, or they are just lame servers hahaha (in my own opinion)

Old 10/11/2011, 10:50   #2

Not many people take the time to set up a server like that, cuz if you want a "work for uber" server, there is OS.
Simple as that really.. most people play p.servers for an "easier" version of OS where they can actually have fun without the struggles of spening a year to reach top level and even longer to get gear.

Old 10/11/2011, 15:17   #3

If you want a work to be uber server, I would recommend Dimension Shaiya. You can farm the nosses at a low % but in the end, you really need a good build to compete in PVP. The mini nosses there just help you grind/farm etc. Ofc there may be some people that may disagree with my server of choice, but I would say it was most enjoyable for me to play. It did take me a while to get my gears and get linked, but overall it feels great during PVP
Old 10/11/2011, 15:44   #4

Viper, I would do os if it was free, didn't have moss, and the economy wasn't ****

« help with HP glitch | [REQUEST]Guild Fix »