Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Error]Product List SQL

Discussion on [Error]Product List SQL within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Error]Product List SQL

This is what i got when i executed the Cash.sql

Old 09/20/2011, 05:56   #2

Cash.sql doesn't include the RowID, if you set your RowID to the Identity of the table, it should work.

Tyler
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/20/2011, 06:27   #3

Received Thanks: 1,286
or delete RowID, it's basically useless lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2011, 07:32   #4

It creates some kind of order to the table, other than that, it would be hard to read it.

Tyler
Old 09/20/2011, 07:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ·Tyler· View Post
Cash.sql doesn't include the RowID, if you set your RowID to the Identity of the table, it should work.

Tyler
>.< sorry i'm newb when it comes to sql , how do i do that exactly? lol
Old 09/20/2011, 07:54   #6

Received Thanks: 1,286
It doesn't any kind of "order" lol
Old 09/20/2011, 14:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEvolver View Post
>.< sorry i'm newb when it comes to sql , how do i do that exactly? lol
  1. Right click the table and select "Design"
  2. Under the Table Designer Header find the Identity Specification sub-header and expand it
  3. Change "Is Identity" to Yes

That should do it for you, and remember to save it.

Tyler
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/20/2011, 21:51   #8

ok well i did what you said tyler and it worked i was able to execute the file successfully, i've patched the cash.sdata into the client , but when i go ingame the item mall has the old stuff and prices and says "No item located on this spot" any clue to why this is?
Old 09/20/2011, 22:10   #9

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Try actually using the search, that "new" issue has been adressed already (recently) on another thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2011, 08:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
Try actually using the search, that "new" issue has been adressed already (recently) on another thread
if you have nothing helpful to say then don't make a post just to increase your post count by saying "Use the search button".
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2011, 08:57   #11

Quote:
if you have nothing helpful to say then don't make a post just to increase your post count by saying "Use the search button".
Actually, by saying "use the search button" he was infact being helpful to you.. If you took a minute you would have easily found the answer to your question using that little search tool. So before lashing out at someone, atleast take their advice.

Quote:
extract cash.sdata from your client, decrypt it, then decompile it to csv, edit it. Recompile it to Sdata, and make the DB produclist.import.csv => Import it to your database after truncating the current table.
Encrypt this edited cash.Sdata and import it to your client.
From Alladrios, found using the SEARCH BUTTON. Go give it a go, theres a tonne of other cool looking topics that can be found with that tool.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/21/2011, 09:05   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper4513 View Post
Actually, by saying "use the search button" he was infact being helpful to you.. If you took a minute you would have easily found the answer to your question using that little search tool. So before lashing out at someone, atleast take their advice.

From Alladrios, found using the SEARCH BUTTON. Go give it a go, theres a tonne of other cool looking topics that can be found with that tool.
well guess what, ive been using the "Search" button for 10 minutes and i can't seem to find w/e effing post you guys are talking about.... so like i said unless u have something helpful to post then don't post to increase your post count.../done
Old 09/21/2011, 11:41   #13

Received Thanks: 1,066
Sometimes a search takes more than 10 minutes -.-
*increases post count* use the search button >.>
Ever think you might not be searching for the right thing?
And no I won't give you a link or anything to where that post is located.
Sometimes we have to do things for ourselves instead of asking others.
^helpful info for life.
Old 09/21/2011, 12:11   #14

Quote:
well guess what, ive been using the "Search" button for 10 minutes and i can't seem to find w/e effing post you guys are talking about.... so like i said unless u have something helpful to post then don't post to increase your post count.../done
You do realise by posting this ****, you're doing exactly as you say not to do, right??

And if you cant work out what to type in the search, then you must be a **** moron. I copied a line of text from YOUR own question, and searched that, got the **** answers right away.

I tell you what, use that nifty little search tool, and search for a guide on how to use it.. theres a nice one around from Bane i think.. that may help you out.. and in the Future, try not to bite the hand that feeds you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/21/2011, 15:04   #15

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEvolver View Post
It is not to increase the post count, that doesn't really matter, if you are trying to get something done, you must look by yourself, the question you asked, that same day was asked on another thread, and in there it was answered, so actually, there is no point on you asking a question that was already answered
Thanks
2 Users