Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Alittle Help

Discussion on Need Alittle Help within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Need Alittle Help

So im getting those Name In Use
i used johnheatz [Fix]Name in use

restarted server / sql

any ideas?

i searched already >.>
Old 09/18/2011, 10:42   #2

You say you used JohnHeatz fix for it?

What results did that get you? any errors, or how did you actually do the fix?

If you did the fix all perfect and it appeared to work, but didnt help atall.. Best use an old backup of your char table to fix the problem.
Old 09/18/2011, 16:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper4513 View Post
You say you used JohnHeatz fix for it?

What results did that get you? any errors, or how did you actually do the fix?

If you did the fix all perfect and it appeared to work, but didnt help atall.. Best use an old backup of your char table to fix the problem.
i got something command success in the sql & no luck

and i dont got a chat backup i deattached/reattached so many time with diffrent ep5 db and no luck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Alittle help please(5165)
02/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Native.memcpy(p, p2, DataLen);
making a ps need alittle help
04/21/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
title i have db files but my sql doesnt have the right tools and i dont know were to get them if anyone could i can give the files to be re done into navicat. i dont know how to rewrite the files to make them into one just pm me for the files
Hmm alittle Help Please [ Tsro ]
09/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I recently installed the game/ and created Id it updated when i installed it took along time but when i execute silkroad.exe it gives me this !! http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5959/failry.jp g what did i do wrong.. Thanks.
alittle help.
07/31/2009 - Dragonica - 5 Replies
Hi, I'm playing a Battlemage. Lvl 34 now. I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or is fuckdragonica supposed to be like that. whether I change the Vac Distance to 400 or 1000, the difference isn't that much and I still get hit by mobs. My Blizzard doesn't even hit the mobs. The only way I can actually hit mobs even just 80% of the time is by pressing 'X'. Blizzard totally misses the mobs unless they're right infront of me. In which case, I'll just die. So how DO you guys...
Alittle Help
03/12/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
I normally don't post because I am not intelligent enough to do so, but anyways here I am posting because I need alittle help, I downloaded the bypass and tried to use Disconnects bot however it seems not upto date to the American servers therefor un-usable at this current time, I saw the other attack and autopot below on the forums however my AVG detected them as a fatal virus so therefor I'm not going to use it. But i was wondering if there was a simple auto attack bot that is usable for the...