Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

making a ps need alittle help

Discussion on making a ps need alittle help within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
making a ps need alittle help

title i have db files but my sql doesnt have the right tools and i dont know were to get them if anyone could i can give the files to be re done into navicat. i dont know how to rewrite the files to make them into one just pm me for the files

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hmm alittle Help Please [ Tsro ]
09/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I recently installed the game/ and created Id it updated when i installed it took along time but when i execute silkroad.exe it gives me this !! http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5959/failry.jp g what did i do wrong.. Thanks.
alittle help.
07/31/2009 - Dragonica - 5 Replies
Hi, I'm playing a Battlemage. Lvl 34 now. I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or is fuckdragonica supposed to be like that. whether I change the Vac Distance to 400 or 1000, the difference isn't that much and I still get hit by mobs. My Blizzard doesn't even hit the mobs. The only way I can actually hit mobs even just 80% of the time is by pressing 'X'. Blizzard totally misses the mobs unless they're right infront of me. In which case, I'll just die. So how DO you guys...
i have alittle problem
07/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
when i make the server non hamachi and i am sure that the configuration is right . non of the program is connected to each other i am using msg2.400 all was connected before .
Alittle Help
03/12/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
I normally don't post because I am not intelligent enough to do so, but anyways here I am posting because I need alittle help, I downloaded the bypass and tried to use Disconnects bot however it seems not upto date to the American servers therefor un-usable at this current time, I saw the other attack and autopot below on the forums however my AVG detected them as a fatal virus so therefor I'm not going to use it. But i was wondering if there was a simple auto attack bot that is usable for the...
Alittle Question Plz ^^
04/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
O.K look if you can help me my question is like this Can you give me names to programs that i hack with them games computers etc... if this in wrong section then i sorry dont delete and dont move it plz ^^ If you can give me only names thats good if you can give links to download it it will be better P.s: sorry for my bad english i still study