Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Posibilty of changing the form/size of gear

Discussion on [Question] Posibilty of changing the form/size of gear within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Posibilty of changing the form/size of gear

The Title say's it all , is that posible at all without buging, ruining the game if anyone has an clue ^^
Old 09/08/2011, 03:01   #2

Just change the size in the DDS Files!!! use Photoshop!!! use SuFu to try it out
Old 09/08/2011, 06:24   #3

I do know how to change it,if I am right the option exist's in ShStudio too . My question is if it is posible without bugging game but ty anyway .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] 5165 Job/Size Changing NPC
12/14/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
So this is my 1st post - Let's begin - Go in NPCDialog.cs Add the following code: #region Job / Size Change case 3381: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("What Do You Want Newb?")); GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Change My Job For 100k CPs.", 1)); ...
Size change glitch while in form of a monster still work?
11/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I tried to search to see if there were any recent news on this, but I saw only old ones. so... Does anyone know if changing your size (either with ninja amulet or DB in market) while in a monster form (DH, ND, WaterElf, etc) makes you stay a monster? This used to be a known glitch and TQ's solution was telling us not to do it. I'm not sure if they fixed it or not. I want to make a pwnage BlueMouse character and have it stay in DH form. I'm too poor to test it out. Anybody tried...
changing rar. to its original form
07/10/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
i DL the lastest version of CR 1.0.7 but its form is different from the original when i last downloaded it rar. form of cabal rider. pinakialaman kasi ng pamangkin ko kaya nabago ung rar. form ng CR 1.0.7 panu po ibabalik sa dati pls help me d ko po ma DL na maayos! tnx! more power! Godbless!
Changing the Size to make
01/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
Ok so im guessing that with the new patches and all they changed certain things in the ini. Example: Lab Archer Bot Makes slingers small and people small 1px to be exact. the old monster and size.dat dont work anymore and if someone could be of some assistance and explain why to the community and or how to change it. I would greatly appreciate it :D
Changing size and property of monster
10/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hi i'm trying to change the size and property of BlueBirds (Lab3 monsters) I want them to look in size and not flying just like a Bladeling would (lab2 monster) armor.ini changes only change arrangements of the monster and color and texture. But do not make it bigger. Anyone know how i can do it? text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=ty!' border='0' alt='ty!' />