Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing size and property of monster

Discussion on Changing size and property of monster within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi
i'm trying to change the size and property of BlueBirds (Lab3 monsters)
I want them to look in size and not flying just like a Bladeling would (lab2 monster)

armor.ini changes only change arrangements of the monster and color and texture. But do not make it bigger. Anyone know how i can do it?

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=ty!' border='0' alt='ty!' />
Old 10/15/2006, 12:42   #2

Well, you can change size but im not so sure about making it "non-flying".

Size is changed in monster.dat, search for the monster.dat decrypter here on forums and you should be ready to go.
Old 10/15/2006, 16:36   #3

Oh right I have that installed, thanks tsu

Anyone know how to make them normal (non-flying) monsters?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to enlarge the size of the monster?
09/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
let the monster with the size larger than normal?
[RELEASE] 5165 Job/Size Changing NPC
12/14/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
So this is my 1st post - Let's begin - Go in NPCDialog.cs Add the following code: #region Job / Size Change case 3381: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("What Do You Want Newb?")); GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Change My Job For 100k CPs.", 1)); ...
monster size
07/03/2007 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
hey i was looking at a copy of my friend memory after he used it...i notice it only changed the size of MadBulls so he thought it didnt work..then later saw tiny tiny madbulls after i told him to go look at those monsters. hopefully i figure out why it only changed one monster soon. anyways we should expect an update soon <hr>Append on Jun 19 2007, 05:22<hr> Ok Everyone i fixed the program, it should be bug free now...it also changes the size of gaurds now (because gaurds dont have Lvl in...
Changing the Size to make
01/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
Ok so im guessing that with the new patches and all they changed certain things in the ini. Example: Lab Archer Bot Makes slingers small and people small 1px to be exact. the old monster and size.dat dont work anymore and if someone could be of some assistance and explain why to the community and or how to change it. I would greatly appreciate it :D
need help with monster size
10/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hi, can anyone make DevilKingL120 and DevilKingL122 2x smaller and upload mosnter.dar here? I tryed hex editing but i failed.