Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Question) Shaiya PS-Modding

Discussion on (Question) Shaiya PS-Modding within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Question) Shaiya PS-Modding

Is the a link to a tutorial on how to change some of the following items?
1. XP Rate
2. Enemy Damage/ Spells/ HP
3. Spell Editing (range, damage, ect)
4. Gold drop rate
Old 09/07/2011, 20:01   #2

Yes, all over these forums, in the Dev Section, or also from that magical SEARCH tool that is secretly hidden away from you and you cant see it unless you say the secret words.
Old 09/08/2011, 02:48   #3

1. use on Server Patch config --> Game "/exp2xenable 100" for 100x exp

2.Enemy Dmg skills : change in DB Attacktype and Attack1 + attackplus1 or special1
z.B. Attacktype 0 for normal attack or Attacktype 101 for Mental smascher or 32 for Feeble..... so on (work on a full table of monster skill ID) Attack1 = 2000 Attackplus = 50 iss a range between the 2000 and 50 not 50+ the 2000 Attack Attackspecial iss an extra zB Attack 14 for spawn an extra Mob and so on ......

3. Spell editing same as 2^^

4. change money 1 and 2 simple^^

some guys dont understand me ...just say iám crazy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]über 1hit-Modding
01/23/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi, also ich hab' da mal eine Frage über das 1hit-Modding.(Das mit den PC-Datein) Er funktioniert bei allen Mobs einwandfrei,jedoch bei einem Boss (Eishexe) nicht. Weiß jemand woran das liegt oder sogar wie man das beheben kann? Ich bin dankbar für jede Antwort! Grüße
[Question] Costume Modding
06/12/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
I havent seen a post on this yet, so I figure I might as well ask. Is it possible to completely change the texture and look of a costume, basically creating a whole new costume. I want to have a costume that looks like the Akatsuki cloak, from the Naruto anime series. Yeah yeah I know, some of you may think thats kinda homo by I dont care lol. anyway, for those who dont know what it looks like. It basically a Black robe, with red clounds in a poc-a-dot pattern. like this -->...
Modding question
01/19/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
So I noticed people can reskin the colors of clothes, weapons etc... is there a good thread someone and show me to learn how to do such things? I'd really love to start making custom costumes for myself.
[Question]Modding weapons.
01/18/2010 - S4 League - 9 Replies
I haven't played S4 for a while but i currently noticed that people can mod weapons and clothes dds files, So im just want to ask this question. If i replace some dds files from weapons a clothes will the fwatcher or w/e the name is will detect it? i haven't tried it since i lost my old resource tool but this is just a simple question.