Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]''Cant connect to game server''

Discussion on [Question]''Cant connect to game server'' within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Question]''Cant connect to game server''

can eny1 tell me what I shud do? I wanna have my own little server I can play whit when I am bored but I just get the ''Cant connect to game server'' error what can I do the solve the problem?
Old 08/21/2011, 19:14   #2

in your ps_game.ini, change the Server IP to 127.0.0.1.
Shutdown all services, and start them back up.
Remember to turn version check and nprotect back off.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2011, 19:39   #3

thx it worked
Old 08/29/2011, 12:43   #4

i have an error too ... but not exactly the same ... mine is can't download force data ... how i can fix it pls ?
Old 08/29/2011, 13:51   #5

use the search, theres a guide written here listing all the common setup problem, with fixes.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] failed to connect to game server/ try again later
12/31/2015 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
he all failed to connect to game server/ try again later hi guyz , ppl in my server now have this error , failed to connect to game server/ try again later , when they try to log in the server , but i can get it in , whats wrong ?? the game run on my pc but i want it run with my friends
Cannot Connect to game Server
10/19/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
ok I am trying to make a server, I dont want it to be public so that makes it so i have more options, but i really need help with it. I have followed the Shaiya EP4 Tutorial by Omega <Thanks For It> But when i get to the actual game part, past login and when you get to the place where you would usually choose the server when i click on the server and "OK". It comes up after like a 5-10 seccond delay "Cannot Connect to game server!!!". Any ideas that could help? Post idea or just...
Cannot connect to Game server !!!
07/24/2011 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I'm on my Server and I try to get it up, Server running 100% but if I try to connect to server comes Error and write '' Cannot connect to game server !!! '' Please help me elitepvpers :p #Problem Fixed !!
Failed to connect game server
07/04/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi all,i have problem with my server i open my game.exe->put ID and Password->Select my shaiya server->Failed to connect to game server any 1 know why help pls
¡¾Connect to game server again . . .¡¿
05/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
why am i getting the error? please help