Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a couple of questions

Discussion on I have a couple of questions within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile I have a couple of questions

Hello, i have a couple of questions i would like you to answer:

1.About those values, as far as i know, they are not patchable, are they? Because this will cause extremely large troubles in s4's economy!

2.Is this detectable, i mean, in a maintenance or patch, will we be discovered and banned EVEN IF we were not reported?

3.Are there any values for "None", since in harmony any clothes with "None" become "All weapons +8"?

4.Are those codes able to transfer to an AutoIT application, like we will not need to use CE everytime we start s4, we just push a button and our weapon becomes Force pack-skinned and force-pack damage'd?

5.Is there any AutoIT person who has some time to explain me the basics and all of that?
Thanks in advance

6.When you say "Bypass for 32bit", what does it mean, bypass for what? The fact that you cannot run process hacker on S4 because it's detectable while procexp cannot detect it? I've seen a couple of my friends beign able to acces s4 via a suspender but, cannot hack 4 values!
EDIT: I've also encountered some C#, C++, pascal and Actionscript but I am not very skilled in either of them!
Old 04/21/2011, 14:42   #2

Wink

If u have 32 bits sistem,for change values which u find just if ur in lobby u need a Bypass for Xtrap,coz Xtrap hiddes the S4Client.exe process,but u can make ur own bypass,use VMware and istall a 64bits or u can install a 64 bits Windows.
If i helped u Tanks me
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/21/2011, 15:18   #3

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 3,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy2009 View Post
Hello, i have a couple of questions i would like you to answer:

1.About those values, as far as i know, they are not patchable, are they? Because this will cause extremely large troubles in s4's economy!

2.Is this detectable, i mean, in a maintenance or patch, will we be discovered and banned EVEN IF we were not reported?

3.Are there any values for "None", since in harmony any clothes with "None" become "All weapons +8"?

4.Are those codes able to transfer to an AutoIT application, like we will not need to use CE everytime we start s4, we just push a button and our weapon becomes Force pack-skinned and force-pack damage'd?

5.Is there any AutoIT person who has some time to explain me the basics and all of that?
Thanks in advance

6.When you say "Bypass for 32bit", what does it mean, bypass for what? The fact that you cannot run process hacker on S4 because it's detectable while procexp cannot detect it? I've seen a couple of my friends beign able to acces s4 via a suspender but, cannot hack 4 values!
EDIT: I've also encountered some C#, C++, pascal and Actionscript but I am not very skilled in either of them!

KK, i'll try to answer'em all 4 you

1. Of course are they patchable.
2. Nope, it isn't
3. Sry, but I dun't understand ~
4. Yesh, 4 sure! But therefor you'll need Pointers.
5. There are enough TuTs in the AutoIT Section, here
6. With "32bit Bypass" We mean a way to hook the hide function and to hide ce so you can be able to loo up values and adresses on 32bit systems, too

So.. I hope this may help you

FT
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2011, 17:50   #4

Yes it did, also, about no.3, the weapon has the damage value "None", how can i change none to a force pack or something, because in Project Harmony, I saw that every costume and weapon i had with "None", turned into "All weapons+8"
is there a value, like 20201(Cs+1) to change the "None" property of the weapon into something else?
Old 04/21/2011, 19:04   #5

Here have all

First you search hmmm. Plasma sword value so you write 2000001 it find a few value like that so you change all to am think Blood SPy Dagger(2000011) - that is only skin when you wonna change effect you search 2010*(*-for that put number + what is PS) and first four Character of address must be the same and you change it to 40006 Spy Dagger [Forcepack] ;] that all, am dont know you understand but am try

Maybe that help you more
Old 04/22/2011, 07:58   #6

Umm, thanks for that but i already knew all those things =P, i am asking about the "None" property!