Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]This is OMG portal >_<

Discussion on [Question]This is OMG portal >_< within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [Question]This is OMG portal >_<

Hello!

Can anyone help me with portal in Apulune around blacksmith (non worked portal in any episode), place where out from town.

I can't any way to make it work, can anyone ask me how it portals work?
I know need change SVMAP start posx/y/z 35.SVMAP contry 1/2 targer zone for example 0-50 and posx/y/z where toon must be replace.

But NO ANY WAY to make it work , and i know if portal no have animation it do not work anyway, but its portal have animation and all textures but cant make it work >.<

Please if any know system - how portals works can help me or ask any info please ><

Very thanks!!!

P.S. Im sure no one can mate it work, and i want to know any info about portals ><. Its uber stuped system ><
Old 03/22/2011, 05:26   #2

if it the portal i am thinking about that portal is used for linked servers
Old 03/22/2011, 06:03   #3

i myself have also tryed to make it work with no avale and it isnot the linked server portel as i have edited that portel to work without linked server itself the portel he is refuring to is outside the walls of apu down by the blacksmith

portel to linked ---->*<-->*<--------- portel to keo | <------- outer wall

WH------> *<-------------------> *<--- blacksmith ----|-->*<-----referd portel

____________________ ___________________|

----->*<----Guild Manager <---------------->*<----- Mount Merch

hope my crapy apu map helps idintify the corect portel he is refering to as id love to make it usable also i have added cordenents in my svmap and so on bot still no warp thrue the portel.
Old 03/22/2011, 07:28   #4

if change batle zone linked portal it work fine, and what do you mean about that:

Quote:
portel to linked ---->*<-->*<--------- portel to keo | <------- outer wall

WH------> *<-------------------> *<--- blacksmith ----|-->*<-----referd portel

____________________ ___________________|

----->*<----Guild Manager <---------------->*<----- Mount Merch
sorry my inglish bad ><. Its way to make it work? What coordinates and where i need to change to make it work you mean?
Old 03/23/2011, 00:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosong View Post
if change batle zone linked portal it work fine, and what do you mean about that:

sorry my inglish bad ><. Its way to make it work? What coordinates and where i need to change to make it work you mean?
i was only adding a help to others to know witch portel you are refering to as i have also tryed to get this portel to work and have yet to get it to work even sitting directly on that portel and editing the svmap itself to add a portel there it dosenot add the portel even useing exact cordanance from ingame i am also hopeing someone can help figure out this portel as i have planse for it if i can get it to work.
Old 03/23/2011, 20:22   #6

ok, thanks...