Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Portal 'description' change

Discussion on [Question] Portal 'description' change within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
[Question] Portal 'description' change

Hey guys i would like to ask how i can change (for example) the description on the portal in Apulune.. atm it says "Leads to keo(...) (1~20)"
any idea how / where to change that?
Old 02/20/2011, 03:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greester View Post
Hey guys i would like to ask how i can change (for example) the description on the portal in Apulune.. atm it says "Leads to keo(...) (1~20)"
any idea how / where to change that?
How and where portals are defined is a little bit tricky but to simply change a text msg associated to one portal, edit the ;/world/nn.txt file (nn : id of the map).

Apu is map 35, msg #8 of world/35.txt is "Portal that leads to Keolloseu(Lv1~20)" just change it there.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/20/2011, 03:13   #3

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878 View Post
How and where portals are defined is a little bit tricky but to simply change a text msg associated to one portal, edit the ;/world/nn.txt file (nn : id of the map).

Apu is map 35, msg #8 of world/35.txt is "Portal that leads to Keolloseu(Lv1~20)" just change it there.

haha, now i also know about the use of those txt files ^^ thanks mate
Old 02/20/2011, 03:59   #4

elite*gold: 0
Ooo nice Whats that other stuff, for example on 35.txt it also talks about battlezone and guildhouse.

Tags
shaiya portal change