Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Theory]Duping

Discussion on [Theory]Duping within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Theory]Duping

Hey guys.

So this isn't 100% sure or tested but I talked some dupers on PRIVATE SERVERS and they said that;

-A person puts item in market, closes game, the other person buys it and then they both have the item

-Battle: a person puts the item in the battle, closes game then the other person picks the item up and both have it

work. I am not sure, but its definetelly worth a try.

If you have any other methods, post em down, if these down work, post it down... But don't give up after a few tries!

Goodluck and gonna edit this topic
Old 09/20/2010, 22:21   #2

4th topic about it.
First method does not work (for me). As soon as i close the window, market disappears.
Old 09/21/2010, 15:57   #3

hmm I just did it nd seems 2work :O
Old 09/21/2010, 21:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiggyMaker View Post
hmm I just did it nd seems 2work :O
What shaiya are you playing? Us,De,Ru,Fr, Private?

Tested both and none of them work, and as nXu said, this is the 4th thread about this :P please use the one's that already excist
Anyways thanks for sharing
Old 09/21/2010, 22:08   #5

sry didnt see the 4 threads. :P And well none of em work on any serv it takes time to hit the exact time etc.
Old 09/21/2010, 23:03   #6

But again: set up a market and close the window of the seller person. Switch back to the buyer: voala, the seller is still there, but the market disappeared...

Tested on a pserver (not secured against it)
Old 09/21/2010, 23:39   #7

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,807
#closed
Closed Thread