Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: schnoesel21
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/28/2019, 12:36
Replies: 13
Views: 3,671
Posted By schnoesel21
I just adapted the follower bot to my gwapi....

I just adapted the follower bot to my gwapi. There is a Last Dialog Field in it and you can send the Dialog to the followers. Since the May update ( i think ) last Dialog is not working any more.
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/27/2019, 16:26
Replies: 13
Views: 3,671
Posted By schnoesel21
Hi Andy In deed i have a problem with Last...

Hi Andy

In deed i have a problem with Last Dialog. GetLastDialogHex is always 0. I need this function for one of my scripts. Can you have a look please:
I tried the pattern and hex from this...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/23/2019, 10:35
Replies: 13
Views: 3,671
Posted By schnoesel21
Hi Andy. Thanks for your reply. I know...

Hi Andy.

Thanks for your reply.

I know how to do that. I do it every time. And again and again ....

You call it a standard? I got 7 different versions of gwa2 within the last 7 downloads. 7...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/22/2019, 17:18
Replies: 13
Views: 3,671
Posted By schnoesel21
I'm just to stupid to follow that. Where in...

I'm just to stupid to follow that. Where in _($aASM) i have to put that in?
_($aASM):

Case $aASM = 'mov eax,[eax+2C]'
$lOpCode = '8B402C'
Case $aASM = 'mov eax,[eax+680]'
$lOpCode =...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/21/2019, 11:03
Replies: 1,758
Views: 360,023
Posted By schnoesel21
Is it possible to get this Quests by using a...

Is it possible to get this Quests by using a Dialog or something?

Would be helpfull i bet.
Forum: GW Bots 05/17/2019, 14:50
Replies: 0
Views: 821
Posted By schnoesel21
Request some coding help in the name of Balthazar

Hi Coders

If i Use GWToolbox and open the skill pane it shows me if the skill is unlocked on the account or not.

I use

Func UnlockSkillFromBalthDude($aSkillID)
Return Dialog("0x1" &...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/17/2019, 14:39
Replies: 1,758
Views: 360,023
Posted By schnoesel21
Sorry to hear that. How long was the bot...

Sorry to hear that.

How long was the bot running? Any advise for us from your experience?
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/16/2019, 10:03
Replies: 1,758
Views: 360,023
Posted By schnoesel21
Hope this helps ;~ Description: Return...

Hope this helps



;~ Description: Return merchant depending on MapID.
Func GetMerchant($aMapID = GetMapID())
Switch $aMapID
Case 4, 5, 6, 52, 176, 177, 178, 179 ; proph gh
Return...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/09/2019, 17:45
Replies: 1,758
Views: 360,023
Posted By schnoesel21
Is the name of your char is showing in the titel...

Is the name of your char is showing in the titel of GW?

If not your bot is not initializing. Try to reboot.
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/07/2019, 17:02
Replies: 1,758
Views: 360,023
Posted By schnoesel21
Thanks for that but i had a little bit of hope...

Thanks for that but i had a little bit of hope left we can use sendpacket for all the broken functions. :(
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/07/2019, 15:48
Replies: 1,758
Views: 360,023
Posted By schnoesel21
Do you know the sendpacket header and size for...

Do you know the sendpacket header and size for TargetNearestEnemy() as well? I tried to get it with a packet sniffer but nothing is coming up.

Thanks in advance
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/07/2019, 15:18
Replies: 1,758
Views: 360,023
Posted By schnoesel21
It is working for me. Try to override your...

It is working for me. Try to override your changeweaponset function with that:


;~ Description: Change weapon sets.
;Func ChangeWeaponSet($aSet)
; Return PerformAction(0x80 + $aSet, 0x18)...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/07/2019, 11:55
Replies: 1,758
Views: 360,023
Posted By schnoesel21
Switch weapon is one of the PerformAction...

Switch weapon is one of the PerformAction Functions. I dont have a solution for that so far.
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/07/2019, 10:42
Replies: 1,758
Views: 360,023
Posted By schnoesel21
Thats my script to compare it. good luck

Thats my script to compare it. good luck
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/07/2019, 09:57
Replies: 1,758
Views: 360,023
Posted By schnoesel21
Keiran

$ReturnToOutpostHeader = 0xAD is the header i use. But it was still crashing until I commented out CHECKINVENTORY() in line 243.

Since then it is running fine for me.

Hope this helps.
Forum: GW Bots 03/25/2019, 14:15
Replies: 3
Views: 606
Posted By schnoesel21
I already know how to find out what is stackable...

I already know how to find out what is stackable and what not. I just need the ItemModellID's because i dont have one of these things.
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 03/22/2019, 20:44
Replies: 204
Views: 91,447
Posted By schnoesel21
Test Bot not working for me

A manual or something like this wold be nice.
Forum: GW Bots 03/22/2019, 11:56
Replies: 3
Views: 606
Posted By schnoesel21
Missing ItemIDs in my list for Stackables

Hi coders.

There are some missing blocks in my List of Stackable ItemID's. If anyone of you can help me to fill gaps it would be brilliant.

regards

Matze
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/22/2019, 10:02
Replies: 12
Views: 1,721
Posted By schnoesel21
I think its not possible

Hi.

Because of the weak armor and available weapons I don't think you will survive long enough to kill the ele boss. Even with pulling out smaller groups I sometimes get killed.

You can use...
Forum: GW Bots 03/17/2019, 22:54
Replies: 303
Views: 48,043
Posted By schnoesel21
It could be the MoveTo function. If you use a...

It could be the MoveTo function. If you use a gate with this one it will crash. Use Move instead to go through gates.
Forum: GW Bots 03/12/2019, 16:47
Replies: 1
Views: 529
Posted By schnoesel21
Question Weapon Upgrade Information

Hi Scripter

My Script is salvaging upgrades and inscriptions I like to keep out of Weapons or Salvaging items. Is there a way to see the actual Bonus of the upgrades like

Axe Grip Of Fortitude...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.