Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Missing ItemIDs in my list for Stackables

Discussion on Missing ItemIDs in my list for Stackables within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Missing ItemIDs in my list for Stackables

Hi coders.

There are some missing blocks in my List of Stackable ItemID's. If anyone of you can help me to fill gaps it would be brilliant.

regards

Matze
Attached Files
File Type: txt missing IDs.txt (10.0 KB, 8 views)

Old 03/22/2019, 13:59   #2

Use Iteminteraction & 0x80000. It tells you if an Item is stackable. :-)

Old 03/25/2019, 14:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMoench14 View Post
Use Iteminteraction & 0x80000. It tells you if an Item is stackable. :-)
I already know how to find out what is stackable and what not. I just need the ItemModellID's because i dont have one of these things.
Old 03/25/2019, 15:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnoesel21 View Post
I already know how to find out what is stackable and what not. I just need the ItemModellID's because i dont have one of these things.
If you do a search for ModelID in this forum, the first response thread will have most everything you are searching for. DerMoench14 gave you the easy way to grab all stackable items. Since you want to be pickier, do the search.

« Need item codes for shamrock and clover | Unsalvaged Rune IDs »

Similar Threads
[LIST] WarRock Privat Server List! [LIST]
07/27/2013 - WarRock - 46 Replies
http://archiv.so/images/2013/03/01/bQaXx.png Hallo elitepvpers Community! Da es in letzter Zeit viele unnötige Threads, mit Fragen zu guten Privat Servern gab, möchte ich es Neulingen (Newbies) etwas erleichern! Und das ganze soll durch diese Liste an mir bekannten WarRock P-Servern geschehen. Sollten euch noch weitere Server bekannt sein, schreibt den Thread-Link & Namen als Kommentar, damit ich diesen Server eventueller Weise auch noch rein editieren kann.
[GamezAion] How to dupe stackables and kinah.
10/22/2011 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
just cuz i'm not playin anymore, and don't really care about it, i'ma tell you how to dupe stackable items/kinah. 1.) Load up two clients 2.) Get what items/kinah you want to dupe and put it into your account warehouse 3.) Relog 4.) Take out max amount of possible items leaving 1 left. Ex.) You have 1k items, withdraw 999 | To dupe kinah, just withdraw all of it. 5.) Use your other client to dc you. Now time yourself, don't log in too quickly otherwise it'll dc you. Count about four...
How to make stackables ?
04/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
how do we make are eps stackable per example when u pick up the cards
seeing how no one will post one of there dupe methods heres on of mine for stackables
11/27/2008 - Perfect World - 10 Replies
its simple run CE (note* this only works on stackables) .... and lets say you have some pots there? you have 28 pots search for that in ce when you find it just simple change it... you might be saying this will do nothing its server side.. no its not. items are client side untill thay are sold.... so all you do is dupe a lot of BQ items cuz thay worth a shit tone. and after thay you have a few sell them and watch what happens.. you will get the money. for all the items that you just duped..... ...