Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ratson
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/17/2009, 09:10
Replies: 5
Views: 1,249
Posted By ratson
I am using the manequin server and client from...

I am using the manequin server and client from cyberghoser, I presume this problem would not occur cause it is being used mostly. But then again, I will try your suggestion and see if the issue still...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/16/2009, 17:42
Replies: 10
Views: 643
Posted By ratson
yammys31 if your still unable to run your client,...

yammys31 if your still unable to run your client, you can try the manequin version client by cyberghoser1. I am using it and its running well. Here is the thread link if you want.
...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/16/2009, 12:33
Replies: 10
Views: 801
Posted By ratson
Ok here is how I added the new jabberwocks for...

Ok here is how I added the new jabberwocks for those who are interested.

729413 - DreadJabberwock - GoldDragon
729414 - BaneJabberwock - BlueDragon

I used the Itemeditor2 and added the 2...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/15/2009, 08:14
Replies: 5
Views: 1,249
Posted By ratson
Angry need assistance on Eudemon Skills and eggs

I have bought a windbead stone from npc and is try to right-click it to let my eud learn the skill. But when I click on it, it does nothing. I am using the manequin client and server.

Is this a...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/14/2009, 03:02
Replies: 5
Views: 862
Posted By ratson
I have checked the cq_grade but I am unable to...

I have checked the cq_grade but I am unable to locate the code or values to change inside it.

Thanks to all who helped! ^^
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/14/2009, 03:01
Replies: 7
Views: 571
Posted By ratson
Is it not possible to change those schedules? If...

Is it not possible to change those schedules? If its possible, how and where we could change this?

Thanks
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/14/2009, 02:56
Replies: 2
Views: 723
Posted By ratson
Thanks dani, manage to fondle around the Mysql...

Thanks dani, manage to fondle around the Mysql and found something to make the VIP to normal to all and manual set to people I just need to give.

Here is what I did:

1. Open account using mysql...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/14/2009, 02:44
Replies: 10
Views: 801
Posted By ratson
I have tried to add them using awarditem function...

I have tried to add them using awarditem function and its confirmed that both gold and blue dragon is working. I will try to add them in the shop and see if its function properly.

But I only...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/13/2009, 11:07
Replies: 2
Views: 723
Posted By ratson
Smile Need some assistance on the following

Ned help on how to change the following:

1. VIP status in account, it always start at 4. How to change it to 0 or normal.

2. In the dropitemrule, what does the following do and values can be...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/13/2009, 10:39
Replies: 5
Views: 862
Posted By ratson
Lee where would I edit this values?

Lee where would I edit this values?
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/13/2009, 06:29
Replies: 5
Views: 862
Posted By ratson
Smile Need assistance on the star level of pet when evolved

Can anyone help me where to modify or change the star level of pets being evolved after being hatched?

When I hatch an egg and leveled it to 20, when I evolved it, it jumps to 15 star levels.
...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/13/2009, 06:17
Replies: 10
Views: 801
Posted By ratson
well thanks for the inputs regarding the...

well thanks for the inputs regarding the jabberwauks.

With my tweaking of the itemstype.dat using the itemeditor, I notice there are some items called golddragon and bluedragon:
...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/12/2009, 18:37
Replies: 10
Views: 801
Posted By ratson
Smile Jabberwoks

Does the manequin version contains the Jabberwoks mounts?
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 01/12/2009, 17:33
Replies: 23
Views: 3,844
Posted By ratson
Managed to run the server, but I used the...

Managed to run the server, but I used the manequin downloads client side.

Need some more help if its fine... I would like to know how to make the reborn back to its original normal state. Cause I...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/11/2009, 15:17
Replies: 8
Views: 363
Posted By ratson
Visit this link and do your search: ...

Visit this link and do your search:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

All prossible guides, download you can find all thanks to Spy520...
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 01/11/2009, 15:06
Replies: 23
Views: 3,844
Posted By ratson
Yup, its up now managed to download the files. ...

Yup, its up now managed to download the files.

Got a problem, I have downloaded and followed your guide. All servers up and running, but when I run the client side after creating a new account and...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/09/2009, 02:37
Replies: 2
Views: 513
Posted By ratson
necron33, so you mean I just download from other...

necron33, so you mean I just download from other private servers that is already running like deathEO?
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/09/2009, 02:35
Replies: 6
Views: 1,234
Posted By ratson
rexes13, I mean what does this tabs values meant...

rexes13, I mean what does this tabs values meant (max values or what does those values are meant for):

id - groupid - rileid - chance - item0~item14
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/08/2009, 17:07
Replies: 2
Views: 513
Posted By ratson
Smile Paladin update patch

Anyone willing to re-upload the palading update patch file found on all guides to either mediafire or rapidshare?

The old link for mediafire is already dead as it keeps on returning back to the...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/08/2009, 10:55
Replies: 6
Views: 1,234
Posted By ratson
Thanks Diablo69r but I dont have a msn messenger....

Thanks Diablo69r but I dont have a msn messenger. If you could provide some explanation to the tabs found in the cq_dropitemrule, it would be appreciated and it might provide some help to others who...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/08/2009, 06:48
Replies: 6
Views: 1,234
Posted By ratson
Rexes13 can you define whats the following is...

Rexes13 can you define whats the following is for inside cq_dropitemrule:

id - groupid - rileid - chance - item0~item14

also is there a list of values that could describe what id number for a...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 01/07/2009, 18:58
Replies: 6
Views: 1,234
Posted By ratson
Smile Need help on how to edit the drop rate and item

Anyone could provide a guide or tutorial on how to add and remove items from monster drops and how to modify its drop rate.

Thanks for the help.
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 01/07/2009, 18:51
Replies: 23
Views: 3,844
Posted By ratson
DeathnoteEO, could you re-upload the file for...

DeathnoteEO, could you re-upload the file for "Paladin Client Patch Download" it is not available anymore.

Also thanks for the wonderful guide, just needed to get the file missing I can be able to...
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 01/07/2009, 16:55
Replies: 27
Views: 8,202
Posted By ratson
funhacker can you re-upload the link? When I...

funhacker can you re-upload the link? When I tried it, file not found on the link for mounts.rar

thanks
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 01/07/2009, 16:05
Replies: 15
Views: 2,312
Posted By ratson
Thanks for the DB files you have shared. Its a...

Thanks for the DB files you have shared. Its a big contribution.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.