Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with events and totem

Discussion on Help with events and totem within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with events and totem

I wanna ask how to know when this list of events starts.
1.PK tourney
2.Legwars
3.Fam wars
4.etc...

How do i know when is the server maintenance and how do i do it?

The totem for my lulu and dodo are kinda mess up, i already saw one post how to repair it but its kinda messed up. I didnt quit get how to add all number of the total totem thing...hehehe
Further assistance is needed tnx
Old 01/13/2009, 23:43   #2

it's very easy,
1. PK tourney, is every saturday at 21:00
2. Legion War, is every tuesday at 21:00
3. Family War, is everyday at 20:30 to 20:35

of course it depens in where you live, becaus i live in london, so that's the times it starts in my server, so just go to the world clock on google or w.e and find our when it starts at your time...
Old 01/14/2009, 01:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuikislol View Post
it's very easy,
1. PK tourney, is every saturday at 21:00
2. Legion War, is every tuesday at 21:00
3. Family War, is everyday at 20:30 to 20:35

of course it depens in where you live, becaus i live in london, so that's the times it starts in my server, so just go to the world clock on google or w.e and find our when it starts at your time...
bro how about maintenance time, and when it comes what should i do? i know its kinda stupid question
Old 01/14/2009, 02:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktman View Post
bro how about maintenance time, and when it comes what should i do? i know its kinda stupid question
Maintence is when you drop your servers if you host them on your PC. Anytime you close the servers down they consider it maintence.
Old 01/14/2009, 03:01   #5

Is it not possible to change those schedules? If its possible, how and where we could change this?

Thanks
Old 01/14/2009, 09:46   #6

you have to look in cq_action or in cq_condig in date locumn....btw there is no mainetnance time its your own choice when to make a maintenance....
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2009, 15:55   #7

all questions answered tnx
Old 01/14/2009, 16:23   #8

u're welcome...