Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 170
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 47 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: permet04
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/01/2026, 01:49
Replies: 27
Views: 2,954
Posted By permet04
I spent more than 1 fcking year developing an...

I spent more than 1 fcking year developing an HTML5 client from scratch by reverse engineering the Flash DarkOrbit client, along with an emulator, WebSockets, and everything else. Everything you said...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/24/2026, 21:54
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2026/26/3/178...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Skilltree added
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/13/2026, 13:41
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Hello everyone, A lot of things have changed...

Hello everyone,

A lot of things have changed since my last post. I no longer write a full changelog every time, but many improvements and fixes have been made, and the game is now working much...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/27/2026, 16:07
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Changelog 27.05.2026 -Big optimization of...

Changelog 27.05.2026

-Big optimization of client. Now the game is very stable
-Fixed some issues
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/20/2026, 19:48
Replies: 6
Views: 771
Posted By permet04
Very Interesting, I have already done this and...

Very Interesting, I have already done this and it's look like my work.

Don't buy it guys i will share mine for free

And don't say undetected like you did something because waruniverse have no...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/09/2026, 04:39
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Changelog 09.05.2026 -Fixed Action Menu...

Changelog 09.05.2026


-Fixed Action Menu categories disappearing when using AdBlock or browser ad filters.
-Fixed Auto Refining setting not staying enabled after refreshing the page.
-Improved...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/06/2026, 15:07
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Hello my friend, I just found the reason why...

Hello my friend,

I just found the reason why some people have this bug. It's caused because of advice blockers (adblock, etc...)

Please disable the extension and you will see it will work
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/02/2026, 23:08
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Hello my friend, thank you for your reply. I'm...

Hello my friend, thank you for your reply. I'm gonna fix that with the next update :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/28/2026, 16:10
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Changelog 28.04.2026 -Added auction system ...

Changelog 28.04.2026

-Added auction system
-Introduced new quests (Basic Quest and PvP), now visible in the client
-Fixed numerous issues and bugs
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/27/2026, 01:01
Replies: 3
Views: 378
Posted By permet04
Hello, I dont know if in 10.0 their is a xml but...

Hello, I dont know if in 10.0 their is a xml but normaly you can found everything on game.xml or resources.xml
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/24/2026, 13:45
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Thank you :) it's not then I dont want to add...

Thank you :) it's not then I dont want to add things I promised to do but I'm trying to fix all isues before add new things.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/23/2026, 19:41
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Changelog 23.04 -Fixed an issue where NPCs...

Changelog 23.04

-Fixed an issue where NPCs could keep chasing players for too long instead of disengaging correctly after combat inactivity
-Fixed an issue where NPCs could move too close to jump...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/19/2026, 09:52
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Hello fixed, please hard refresh (CTRL + f5)

Hello fixed, please hard refresh (CTRL + f5)
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/17/2026, 13:59
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Changelog 17.04 -Fixed under-ship...

Changelog 17.04

-Fixed under-ship information
-Fixed HP and shield bar display + removed shield bar when shield is empty
-Fixed ship abilities cooldown after page refresh
-Fixed shield impact...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/12/2026, 22:17
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Hello, yes an auction system will be added later,...

Hello, yes an auction system will be added later, first of all I'm fixing issue. After that I will add auction system.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/11/2026, 00:12
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Changelog 11.04 -Fixed issue with drones...

Changelog 11.04

-Fixed issue with drones visibility
-Fixed flood (Welcome on andromeda) message
-Fixed shield backup when attacking an enemy without receiving damage
-Fixed invicibility when PvP
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/08/2026, 18:27
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Hello Sir it was a crash of emulator I started it...

Hello Sir it was a crash of emulator I started it back

Changelog 09.04

-Fixed an issue where aggressive NPCs could detect and attack cloaked ships
-Fixed the RSB system from quickbar and...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/06/2026, 14:21
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Changelog 06.04 - Fixed an issue where the...

Changelog 06.04

- Fixed an issue where the ship would stop moving after a target died while navigating via minimap
- Fixed a gate jump issue that could cause long loading times and map...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/05/2026, 12:47
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
No :)

No :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/04/2026, 21:30
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Hello everyone, A new update for Andromeda...

Hello everyone,

A new update for Andromeda Reborn is now live. Here are the changes:

Gameplay and Features

- You can now zoom in and out using the + and - keys on your keyboard
- Seprom has...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/31/2026, 20:19
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Hello, It will be fixed soon with new...

Hello,

It will be fixed soon with new features in same time.

Stay tuned
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/22/2026, 18:41
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Hello everybody, Actually i'm fixing the...

Hello everybody,

Actually i'm fixing the problem with menuaction bar and in the same time, I'm adding hellstorm system, special ability, new design ship like diminisher, etc...

I know then the...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/20/2026, 18:43
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
www.andromedareborn.com

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/18/2026, 21:58
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Hello, We are aware that many users are...

Hello,

We are aware that many users are currently experiencing issues with the Menu Action Bar on Google Chrome.

In the meantime, please use Edge or Firefox, as this issue does not affect those...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/17/2026, 14:24
Replies: 45
Views: 4,632
Posted By permet04
Hello, everybody, Following the feedback I...

Hello, everybody,

Following the feedback I received about the difficulty of progressing in the game, especially when it comes to buying ships, weapons, generators, and other equipment, I have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 170

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.