Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 53 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ikuush
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/08/2019, 21:19
Replies: 11
Views: 2,355
Posted By Ikuush
3DS MAX Plugin

Hi,

I found that in repack of revo, but I do not know if this is a real plugin for 3ds max to nx3? if anyone can confirm that this is it I would appreciate

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/08/2019, 18:26
Replies: 40
Views: 7,991
Posted By Ikuush
Angry hi ! i want this too but no one can help me..

hi ! i want this too but no one can help me..
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 02/25/2019, 02:42
Replies: 3
Views: 1,062
Posted By Ikuush
me too.. I rly need help for that

me too.. I rly need help for that
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 02/23/2019, 19:01
Replies: 14
Views: 4,319
Posted By Ikuush
Exclamation Rappelz 9.6 [Request]

Hi, would anyone have the customer kts with the LAST update? I wish I could retrieve the monsters of the 9.6 that can be seen in this picture :

Rappelz | MMORPG Dark Fantasy...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/17/2019, 03:27
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,128
Posted By Ikuush
Hello all ! Someone I was wondering if anyone had...

Hello all ! Someone I was wondering if anyone had a 9.5 mix resource? Because my 9.5 armor can not be identified. thx
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/17/2019, 03:11
Replies: 39
Views: 8,105
Posted By Ikuush
yes but i cant add you... add me Gamerz#3563

yes but i cant add you... add me Gamerz#3563
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/16/2019, 23:13
Replies: 39
Views: 8,105
Posted By Ikuush
This error : ************** Texte de...

This error :

************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.
à...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/15/2019, 22:33
Replies: 39
Views: 8,105
Posted By Ikuush
ty, I tried to update my item.ref in data but...

ty,
I tried to update my item.ref in data but does not work and gives me an error
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/15/2019, 01:49
Replies: 39
Views: 8,105
Posted By Ikuush
can u have grimoire v4 compiled?

can u have grimoire v4 compiled?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/03/2019, 16:51
Replies: 2
Views: 599
Posted By Ikuush
Exclamation 9.4 to 9.1 itemresource

Hello, I would like if possible to create a view or a query that would invert views 9.1 to 9.4 for views 9.4 to 9.1. So I would like to have a view like this thanks !

...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/01/2019, 11:22
Replies: 39
Views: 8,105
Posted By Ikuush
Project die... ? :(

Project die... ? :(
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.