Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 110
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Zephilinox
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/20/2019, 20:52
Replies: 24
Views: 2,844
Posted By Zephilinox
6 Slots left to go. I am busy at the moment. I'll...

6 Slots left to go. I am busy at the moment. I'll check all the applicants tomorrow.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/19/2019, 21:16
Replies: 24
Views: 2,844
Posted By Zephilinox
Come on man, stop admiting how "limited" you are....

Come on man, stop admiting how "limited" you are.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

You made a discord with my name "Zeph" and imitating me. The thing is your writing skills reveals your IQ,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/19/2019, 21:14
Replies: 24
Views: 2,844
Posted By Zephilinox
http://i.epvpimg.com/lvdOcab.png Thats not...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thats not even my discord, but I know who you are, the guy who added me with 3 different discord trying to get inside informations about our platform. Refused to...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/19/2019, 16:13
Replies: 24
Views: 2,844
Posted By Zephilinox
You have to apply first with our application...

You have to apply first with our application form.

"Upon approved application, you will have to pay 100€ fee which will cover the Beta testing and apply-free join to our community after the...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/19/2019, 10:53
Replies: 24
Views: 2,844
Posted By Zephilinox
You have to apply first. Contact me and you...

You have to apply first.
Contact me and you will get the form that must be filled.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/19/2019, 09:21
Replies: 24
Views: 2,844
Posted By Zephilinox
WOXLeague Beta - The Private Scripting Platform

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Let me introduce myself and my project.
My nickname is "Zephilinox" in 2014 developed a project called "Refaella" it was one of the best referral bots as they...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/18/2019, 17:57
Replies: 5
Views: 542
Posted By Zephilinox
And which one ? Let me guess ?! Former L# ...

And which one ? Let me guess ?! Former L#

Thats cause it has a theme of old Leaguesharp built in.
But you can swap between 5 different themes.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/18/2019, 12:23
Replies: 5
Views: 542
Posted By Zephilinox
WOXLeague Beta - The Private Scripting Platform

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Let me introduce myself and my project.
My nickname is "Zephilinox" in 2014 developed a project called "Refaella" it was one of the best referral bots as they...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/12/2014, 19:33
Replies: 81
Views: 24,842
Posted By Zephilinox
In the images folder I have several images...

In the images folder I have several images relating to the store, it seems that the text on the store changes for some reason, perhaps due to region or web browser or specific XP version, I've only...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/11/2014, 19:37
Replies: 81
Views: 24,842
Posted By Zephilinox
that format should work, try checking if the...

that format should work, try checking if the Current Account.txt is valid, or if the issue is in the Accounts.txt



This bot won't do that



The reason it doesn't work is because your...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/30/2014, 16:41
Replies: 3,077
Views: 505,677
Posted By Zephilinox
I think it's okay, I run 384 MB with my SSD....

I think it's okay, I run 384 MB with my SSD. Also, it will use your pagefile if it runs out of RAM so it should still work although it may be slow.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/30/2014, 13:12
Replies: 75
Views: 35,147
Posted By Zephilinox
My bad, I forgot that that config had the FPS...

My bad, I forgot that that config had the FPS capped to 25, just change it in the options screen to uncapped, but if you already have 60 FPS then I don't see why you would want even more.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/29/2014, 18:56
Replies: 75
Views: 35,147
Posted By Zephilinox
This is the most FPS-Efficient config file you...

This is the most FPS-Efficient config file you can have, as far as I know.



[Performance]
GammaEnabled=1
ShadowsEnabled=1
EnableHUDAnimations=0
PerPixelPointLighting=0...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/28/2014, 10:56
Replies: 75
Views: 35,147
Posted By Zephilinox
This is missing a lot of tweaks that can make a...

This is missing a lot of tweaks that can make a massive FPS Boost, and it will also change someones resolution if theirs isn't the same as yours.

If anyone really wants to make league...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2014, 20:28
Replies: 81
Views: 24,842
Posted By Zephilinox
Strange, it switches properly for me. Can you try...

Strange, it switches properly for me. Can you try taking a picture of level 10 that is on the summoner icon on the homepage and use it to replace image "Client - Level 10.png". I haven't changed...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2014, 15:18
Replies: 137
Views: 38,152
Posted By Zephilinox
Thanks, I had looked at the website before but...

Thanks, I had looked at the website before but didn't want to buy the paid app, great tool :]
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2014, 08:15
Replies: 3,077
Views: 505,677
Posted By Zephilinox
Copy over the config file as shown in the video,...

Copy over the config file as shown in the video, change the HUD scale to 100, as shown in the video.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2014, 08:08
Replies: 81
Views: 24,842
Posted By Zephilinox
Cool, thanks :] Yeah, sorry, I had a...

Cool, thanks :]



Yeah, sorry, I had a lot of work to do yesterday, half of my assignments are due in today.

I've uploaded 1.1.3, and I'll try to fix any other critical issues, but other...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/24/2014, 20:15
Replies: 81
Views: 24,842
Posted By Zephilinox
Thanks for that, I've been able to fix the...

Thanks for that, I've been able to fix the problem, I'll try and release 1.1.3 today, you'll probably want to replace those images on the rest of your bots.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/24/2014, 19:51
Replies: 81
Views: 24,842
Posted By Zephilinox
Thanks, it looks like the bot is functioning...

Thanks, it looks like the bot is functioning completely fine in every other aspect, the store page looks normal, the region isn't the issue, all the specs are fine.. I've tested 1.1.2 on my VM's and...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/24/2014, 19:25
Replies: 81
Views: 24,842
Posted By Zephilinox
Thanks, I ran my bot on the NA server and it was...

Thanks, I ran my bot on the NA server and it was able to detect the store, so that's not the issue.

You should change your game name to something other than the default though.

The config file...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/24/2014, 18:22
Replies: 81
Views: 24,842
Posted By Zephilinox
Can you guys answer some questions? OS: VM...

Can you guys answer some questions?

OS:
VM software:
RAM (on vm):
CPU:
GPU:

Copy-Paste of your config file:
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/23/2014, 18:30
Replies: 3,077
Views: 505,677
Posted By Zephilinox
each bot is 1gb if using HDD, 512 if using SSD....

each bot is 1gb if using HDD, 512 if using SSD. if you want 9 bots that's 9GB of RAM for hdd or 4.5GB if SSD. I'm assuming you don't have an ssd thus 9 bots is impossible for you to do.

As for it...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/23/2014, 07:22
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,165
Posted By Zephilinox
I thought they gave 120 minutes worth of EXP...

I thought they gave 120 minutes worth of EXP after level 15, or is that just bot games?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/23/2014, 07:18
Replies: 81
Views: 24,842
Posted By Zephilinox
every accounts.txt file needs to have different...

every accounts.txt file needs to have different accounts, also make sure you check the Current Account.txt file for each vm, make sure none of them are the same after you make the changes to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 110

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.