Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Its Arco
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 02/06/2011, 04:09
Replies: 27
Views: 8,750
Posted By Its Arco
I surely would kinshikinz.

I surely would kinshikinz.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/06/2011, 04:06
Replies: 21
Views: 1,437
Posted By Its Arco
Or maybe he wants to learn, which is why he wants...

Or maybe he wants to learn, which is why he wants a 5165 base, and maybe he's comfortable with flatfile,
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/05/2011, 20:58
Replies: 21
Views: 1,437
Posted By Its Arco
add me [email protected] I got something you'll...

add me
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I got something you'll be interested in.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/05/2011, 19:22
Replies: 8
Views: 587
Posted By Its Arco
Lmao cause your coding is worth being the help?...

Lmao cause your coding is worth being the help? You suck guy, get over it.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 02/05/2011, 09:55
Replies: 27
Views: 8,750
Posted By Its Arco
Well since its posted in the PServer Guides &...

Well since its posted in the PServer Guides & Releases, one wouldn't think its for official CO.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 02/04/2011, 04:21
Replies: 27
Views: 8,750
Posted By Its Arco
TOO AWESOME MAN. YOU THE PRO MAN. I LOVE YOU...

TOO AWESOME MAN. YOU THE PRO MAN. I LOVE YOU KINSHIKINS!
Forum: Joining e*pvp 02/03/2011, 01:15
Replies: 7
Views: 629
Posted By Its Arco
Obviously because its suggested to become a guard...

Obviously because its suggested to become a guard BEFORE you become a mod. You are plain ignorant.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 02/02/2011, 19:32
Replies: 4
Views: 854
Posted By Its Arco
Changing the name from CP to SP doesn't count as...

Changing the name from CP to SP doesn't count as a new monetary system.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/02/2011, 19:26
Replies: 30
Views: 2,786
Posted By Its Arco
This describes you entirely. Newfag. ...

This describes you entirely. Newfag.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/02/2011, 05:50
Replies: 33
Poll: TQ_BINARIES
Views: 2,061
Posted By Its Arco
However did you get the great privilege of...

However did you get the great privilege of learning c+?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/02/2011, 05:48
Replies: 33
Poll: TQ_BINARIES
Views: 2,061
Posted By Its Arco
I srsly, lol'd at this.

I srsly, lol'd at this.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/02/2011, 05:21
Replies: 33
Poll: TQ_BINARIES
Views: 2,061
Posted By Its Arco
C+?!??! I hear thats one of the hardest languages...

C+?!??! I hear thats one of the hardest languages to learn!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/02/2011, 03:48
Replies: 33
Poll: TQ_BINARIES
Views: 2,061
Posted By Its Arco
Learn some real coding.

Learn some real coding.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/02/2011, 03:24
Replies: 33
Poll: TQ_BINARIES
Views: 2,061
Posted By Its Arco
Beginning with you. Which is why you posted this...

Beginning with you. Which is why you posted this idiotic poll.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/02/2011, 03:02
Replies: 33
Poll: TQ_BINARIES
Views: 2,061
Posted By Its Arco
Never.

Never.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 02/01/2011, 05:52
Replies: 34
Views: 2,958
Posted By Its Arco
So whats the server source based on?

So whats the server source based on?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/01/2011, 03:08
Replies: 30
Views: 2,786
Posted By Its Arco
Not to mention we are worrying more about...

Not to mention we are worrying more about stability and no bugs more than just features.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/01/2011, 00:57
Replies: 431
Views: 50,017
Posted By Its Arco
Well, this is irritating me. I have all the...

Well, this is irritating me. I have all the correct info, yet I get the error type 10 crap. I don't really know whats wrong, but I get that error when I try to host my own proxy by using p4n's...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/01/2011, 00:31
Replies: 9
Views: 706
Posted By Its Arco
Shouldn't it be? ...

Shouldn't it be?
uint.Parse(Player.TranformMesh.ToString() + Player.Avatar.ToString() + Player.Body.ToString());

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/31/2011, 06:01
Replies: 21
Views: 1,244
Posted By Its Arco
Welcome to elitepvpers, you'll get used to him ;)

Welcome to elitepvpers, you'll get used to him ;)
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/31/2011, 01:42
Replies: 9
Views: 2,689
Posted By Its Arco
Yeah that was me. I released a 5071 with a whole...

Yeah that was me. I released a 5071 with a whole buncha features, and then I released a hybrids basic bugless rev3 with just the blowfish done.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 11/29/2010, 13:34
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,293
Posted By Its Arco
Replace your native.cs with this using System; ...

Replace your native.cs with this
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Text;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

namespace NewestCOServer
{
public unsafe class...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/26/2010, 23:07
Replies: 19
Views: 1,163
Posted By Its Arco
i lol'd

i lol'd
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/23/2010, 16:19
Replies: 3
Views: 687
Posted By Its Arco
public static void SaveWarehouse(GameClient Hero)...

public static void SaveWarehouse(GameClient Hero)
{
IniFile wrtr = new IniFile(DatabasePath + @"\Warehouse\" + Hero.Username + ".ini");
Dictionary<sbyte,...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/23/2010, 06:24
Replies: 8
Views: 967
Posted By Its Arco
Why the fuck are you setting a timestamp in the...

Why the fuck are you setting a timestamp in the characterinfo packet?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.