First off, im not sure if this is the correct section for this, so I apologize ahead of time if its not.
The source is 5165, so yes, it is a ConquerSx source, but it is highly editted. Below are some of the following fixes added on.
Code:
1. Converted to MySql (kind of like impulses mysql system)
2. Converted the socket system to impulses (mostly followed the release)
3. Split up the character.cs class
4. Auto attack using thunder/fire/nado takes mana now
5. skills have to hit a mob to gain experience
6. cleaned up the chat.cs and converted to switches
7. stamina bug/luckytime now fixed
8. mining is fixed
9. added a custom fb/ss system, first to 10 wins, displays hit counts same way as guild wars displays scores.
10. Changed the way items are assigned UID's, making it so u never have a error trying to assign a duplicate UID.
11. Fixed numerous null exception errors (simple).
12. Cleaned up a load of useless dictionaries/references
13. Added custom ban system, you can now ban temporarily/ip ban/host ban
14. Buffs no longer do damage to mobs or players
15. Mobs hit back after getting hit
16. Several custom boss quests. (one is a team boss fight, must have 4 members to fight him)
17. Fixed team looting, you can allow items/money now.
Also, the source comes with a website which includes a instant paypal reward system (instantly reward donators), vote script based off host names, as well as a referral system upon registration.
Im sure there are several more things I have fixed, but dont want to sit here thinking about it. If your interested in it msg me on msn: or PM me on here. I will allow you to view the source over teamviewer if you would like before purchase.
Because theres an entire black-market forum for conquer:
I never saw that. lol
EDIT: most of them are for character selling tho. Why don't we make a small thread just for selling code snippets or sources on this forum? Maybe it'll get active.
I never saw that. lol
EDIT: most of them are for character selling tho. Why don't we make a small thread just for selling code snippets or sources on this forum? Maybe it'll get active.
Because maybe 5peoples are selling/buying. Making a thread for it would die after 3 transactions, because peoples don't have more to sell.
Why should something that will die out have a chance? There is no chance it will survive.
Everything has a chance, even if it's a 0 chance.
Anyways, I think it has a 50% chance. We can try it and see where it goes.
As I said, it's not like it'll hurt anyone. If it dies, then it dies.
Everything has a chance, even if it's a 0 chance.
Anyways, I think it has a 50% chance. We can try it and see where it goes.
As I said, it's not like it'll hurt anyone. If it dies, then it dies.
Everybody has an apple, even if they have 0 apples.
Selling my Source 05/24/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies I am selling my source for $100 and will only sell it to you for $200
It is 5165!
It has
- SteedRace ( perfect )
- Capture the flag
- DeathMatch
- TournamentMaster
- DeathMatchV2
Selling my Vip Source 02/19/2010 - WarRock Trading - 7 Replies Hello all Members im selling my vip source. why i stop with coding
price 60 euro only paypal
My xfire is pure4gun
http://i48.tinypic.com/214362f.png
Selling source 10/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 74 Replies Well I am currently deeply in need of some money so I would like to sell a source.
And if you do want to buy this you must agree NEVER to release it or share it.
It is a source coded from scratch, running an INI file system, so wont have to worry about login freeze and shit. It's a 5017 PVP source, has the basics. Like attack skills/healing skills, stig etc. Guilds, guildwar, rebirth, quest and so on, you get what I'm going for here.
Well, you can get my MSN on my profile, just add...
Selling Source. 09/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies Hello Ima sell my old 5017 Source since i upgraded it to 5095
Its based on LOTF
And has Following things working:
-Divorce
-Marriage
-Friends
-Guilds
-Fixed DamageCalculations( i think)
Selling my source 09/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies Selling my source and things for private servers such as autopatchers etc, pm me for the details.