Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Vison37
Forum: Call of Duty 04/13/2025, 15:00
Replies: 10
Views: 1,067
Posted By Vison37
I got campaign shadowbanned without cheating, bot...

I got campaign shadowbanned without cheating, bot lobbies etc. How did that happen? I used to cheat on my old PC years ago. Now I played legit for 3 years on the same account, got kicked out of a...
Forum: Call of Duty 12/17/2022, 04:32
Replies: 6
Views: 720
Posted By Vison37
Nothing xD I got banned during campaign early...

Nothing xD I got banned during campaign early access
Forum: Call of Duty 12/16/2022, 02:11
Replies: 6
Views: 720
Posted By Vison37
Login to a MW2 banned Steam Account ?

Hey I got banned a day before release on MW2 Steam.

I was able to get around the HWID ban and got the game on Bnet and everything is fine. Can I still log into my Steam account and play other...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/01/2022, 22:37
Replies: 5
Views: 862
Posted By Vison37
everyone is now banned again. Nice troll...

everyone is now banned again. Nice troll Activision :D

All the people who got false banned are extra mad now
Forum: Call of Duty 11/01/2022, 20:17
Replies: 4
Views: 763
Posted By Vison37
thats why i came here

thats why i came here
Forum: Call of Duty 11/01/2022, 19:52
Replies: 7
Views: 489
Posted By Vison37
I can confirm both mw2 accounts are unbanned on...

I can confirm both mw2 accounts are unbanned on the appeal page. Even my 2 year old Warzone ban was lifted but still show up bnet and steam.
Forum: Call of Duty 11/01/2022, 18:50
Replies: 2
Views: 741
Posted By Vison37
You will be banned most likely. Try it on...

You will be banned most likely.

Try it on new bnet and if you get shadowbanned immediately refund it (before the shadowban turns into a perma). If that doesn't work just charge it back with...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/01/2022, 17:44
Replies: 4
Views: 763
Posted By Vison37
Maybe new ban system for MW2

I got information from a discord server that the MW2 ban system changed.

Apparently it bans ALL your HWID's now (even monitors, controllers, external drives etc). This would explain the false ban...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/01/2022, 00:40
Replies: 6
Views: 681
Posted By Vison37
I think you should be fine, but let's see what...

I think you should be fine, but let's see what other people say
Forum: Call of Duty 11/01/2022, 00:19
Replies: 6
Views: 681
Posted By Vison37
Did you launch the game or only logged into Bnet?

Did you launch the game or only logged into Bnet?
Forum: Call of Duty 10/29/2022, 14:23
Replies: 14
Views: 1,750
Posted By Vison37
Is sync safe for other games? Like it works on...

Is sync safe for other games? Like it works on cod and other listed games but a different game detects the spoofed HWID and bans me for it?

I would like to play cod legit again using this spoofer...
Forum: Call of Duty 10/28/2022, 10:30
Replies: 9
Views: 3,585
Posted By Vison37
got banned on steam and bnet. I refunded the...

got banned on steam and bnet. I refunded the games as soon as i was shadowbanned. Both bans are permanent now.

I was fine during the beta and I'm not really hwid banned on Warzone, only flagged...
Forum: Call of Duty 10/27/2022, 22:34
Replies: 9
Views: 1,016
Posted By Vison37
I got banned in the campaign. I was able to play...

I got banned in the campaign. I was able to play the Beta without any problems.
Forum: Call of Duty 10/27/2022, 18:49
Replies: 7
Views: 1,068
Posted By Vison37
Steam says i got banned from the beta not the...

Steam says i got banned from the beta not the full game but I'm sure it will carry over to the full game as well.
Forum: Call of Duty 10/27/2022, 18:38
Replies: 7
Views: 1,068
Posted By Vison37
I just got permabanned on MW2 and its not even...

I just got permabanned on MW2 and its not even out yet wtf

Was fine during beta and campaign
Forum: Call of Duty 10/24/2022, 20:16
Replies: 5
mw2
Views: 703
Posted By Vison37
epvp would be full of people complaining. ...

epvp would be full of people complaining.

But you should definitely use a new account. Why use the old one anyway?
Forum: Call of Duty 10/24/2022, 15:50
Replies: 5
mw2
Views: 703
Posted By Vison37
Some people say they got banned while playing...

Some people say they got banned while playing campaign. Not sure if it's true
Forum: Call of Duty 09/23/2022, 03:36
Replies: 11
Views: 1,949
Posted By Vison37
I bought it on steam and I'm not banned (yet). No...

I bought it on steam and I'm not banned (yet). No shadowban, nothing.

I was banned during the Vanguard Beta last year
Forum: Call of Duty 09/22/2022, 23:46
Replies: 49
Views: 7,885
Posted By Vison37
I'm still fine. Purchased MWII on Steam.

I'm still fine. Purchased MWII on Steam.
Forum: Call of Duty 09/22/2022, 20:10
Replies: 49
Views: 7,885
Posted By Vison37
I wonder why it works for me then Battle.net...

I wonder why it works for me then

Battle.net or Steam?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Call of Duty 09/22/2022, 19:46
Replies: 49
Views: 7,885
Posted By Vison37
Okay well i guess its not a sb for me Can...

Okay well i guess its not a sb for me

Can you check your ban appeal page?
Forum: Call of Duty 09/22/2022, 19:43
Replies: 49
Views: 7,885
Posted By Vison37
How can you tell? My ping always goes to 66+...

How can you tell? My ping always goes to 66+ suddenly but I still find games with console players and the activision ban appeal says no ban detected
Forum: Call of Duty 09/20/2022, 21:39
Replies: 11
Views: 1,949
Posted By Vison37
Has anyone tried this method to unban you PC?

Hello,

I heard of a method to unban your PC from the Activision servers.

Method:

-New legit account with a real number and email you own

-Make a new Windows account
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.