Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are they any reliable working Perm Spoofers for COD?

Discussion on Are they any reliable working Perm Spoofers for COD? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are they any reliable working Perm Spoofers for COD?

So this is my first post but I've been on here lurking for awhile now and been doing research. I used to use ACD/GCAIMX temp spoofer until it got detected then I switched over to GhostAim bootloader spoofer but i decided to ditch it because it gave me more issues than pleasure. Now I found myself using perm spoofers.

WooferPro worked for me until i needed to respoof again. I ended up buying 3-4 keys from them since their support is *** and never answer (I really think they exit scam at this point) but their spoofer no longer works for COD. I've used it on multiple PCs and none were able to play more than 1 game (and yes I've used hand made accounts with real numbers and real emails)

I spoke to Sync and they claim RAID 0 is required but then some other users who used it said no.

Thought about using Hyper perm spoofer but don't really see any info on it. plus the tele/discord seems to be dead.

Is it any legit perm spoofers out there right now? and before all of you shady resellers start responding. no im not dm'ing you on Discord unless you have rep from here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2022, 03:06   #2

Sync worked perfectly for me and I didn't do RAID 0
Old 10/27/2022, 03:54   #3

Did you loose all your files on c drive and other drives?
Old 10/27/2022, 04:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0786 View Post
Did you loose all your files on c drive and other drives?
Most perm spoofers require a fresh install. so yeah you will.. unless you back it up
Old 10/27/2022, 04:29   #5

Not cynical but I haven't used them in a year
Old 10/27/2022, 06:46   #6

I also used Sync and didn't have to raid0 (nvme ssd + hdd setup). Maybe try DMing him directly. Otherwise infinite spoofer (infsoft.dev) is still a great temp spoofer option.
Old 10/27/2022, 09:56   #7

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
+1 for sync and infinite.

Before you buy Sync, send them a message and ask them if your mobo will work with their product.
Old 10/27/2022, 14:42   #8

when using sync do loose other drive files and not just c drive
Old 10/27/2022, 22:16   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0786 View Post
when using sync do loose other drive files and not just c drive
To ensure a successful spoof, you'd most likely need to format all drives.
Old 10/27/2022, 22:19   #10

This one worked for 2 friends.
MSI and Asus mobo

Good luck with
Old 10/28/2022, 12:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky1313to View Post
This one worked for 2 friends.
MSI and Asus mobo

Good luck with
Any discord or epvp post? Droping a direct buy link like that feels sus.
Old 10/29/2022, 14:23   #12

Is sync safe for other games? Like it works on cod and other listed games but a different game detects the spoofed HWID and bans me for it?

I would like to play cod legit again using this spoofer but don't want other games to be affected by this.

Are there any issues like windows updates, driver updates or programs not working anymore?

When I used GCAIMX temp spoofer a while ago it ****** up my windows activation and NVIDIA drivers even when I wasn't spoofed
Old 10/29/2022, 20:09   #13

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vison37 View Post
Is sync safe for other games? Like it works on cod and other listed games but a different game detects the spoofed HWID and bans me for it?

I would like to play cod legit again using this spoofer but don't want other games to be affected by this.

Are there any issues like windows updates, driver updates or programs not working anymore?

When I used GCAIMX temp spoofer a while ago it ****** up my windows activation and NVIDIA drivers even when I wasn't spoofed
It wouldn't make much sense selling a permanent spoofer if it gets you banned on other games.

To respond to your question, due to the perks of us being permanent we can only get you UNBANNED, it is impossible that we get you BANNED on any game you have never cheated on. This is due to the fact we are not doing anything invasive to spoof your hardware and are communicating directly with your intelligent hardware to permanently change your serials, thus making it seem you are on new PC hardware.
Old 10/29/2022, 21:43   #14

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by perdah4o View Post
When Luke respond I will always respond as well. This **** is public-pasted python **** ! DO NOT USE SYNC !!! You can do it yourself for free. There is always a chance of bricking MB tho. There are users with bricked mb in their discord.
simply untrue, i advise users on elitepvpers to purchase and then make an idea of the spoofer, keeping in mind we 100% honour our refund guarantee if within terms.
Old 11/13/2022, 16:22   #15

Hi, i had the same problem as you, I was HWID banned, i know a person that he unbanned me permamently in about an hour, he charges 45€ and he has a server, I never needed to use spoofer anymore to play Warzone or MW2
His discord is crazzyy#7834