Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Greg76
Forum: GW Bots 06/04/2024, 14:27
Replies: 6
Views: 2,320
Posted By Greg76
Hi, I'm just adding a clarification, I create...

Hi, I'm just adding a clarification, I create bots for arms, that's true, which I shared with a few people, who then shared them etc...
But I am not the person behind the hundreds of bot accounts, ...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/30/2023, 06:31
Replies: 7
Views: 3,230
Posted By Greg76
hi, I am from the team that created this bot with...

hi, I am from the team that created this bot with Logic Api, you can contact me on discord and I will give some advice on how to use it correctly 😊
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/29/2023, 17:13
Replies: 838
Views: 212,410
Posted By Greg76
your IdentifyBag function contains 4 arguments: ...

your IdentifyBag function contains 4 arguments:
$lbag, false, true and store_golds

The error message indicates that the number of arguments is incorrect.

when you look in your gwa2 file, you...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/29/2023, 11:28
Replies: 838
Views: 212,410
Posted By Greg76
Did you try with: Do $aItem =...

Did you try with:
Do
$aItem = GetNearestItemToAgent(-2)
$lDistance = GetDistance($aItem)
$aItemID = DllStructGetData($aItem, 'ID')
$aModelID =...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/25/2023, 18:46
Replies: 838
Views: 212,410
Posted By Greg76
Press previous page twice and you will have your...

Press previous page twice and you will have your answer :)
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/15/2022, 15:58
Replies: 533
Views: 152,250
Posted By Greg76
For people who have difficulties with their bot,...

For people who have difficulties with their bot, I invite you to read this thread:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
So join the server to learn how to repair,...
Forum: GW Bots 05/15/2022, 15:48
Replies: 3
Views: 984
Posted By Greg76
Well this variable is used without having been...

Well this variable is used without having been declared,
so $DYE_White is not declared,
that is to say that you are missing somewhere:
Global $DYE_White = 12


I advise you to read this...
Forum: GW Bots 05/13/2022, 20:45
Replies: 1
Views: 1,332
Posted By Greg76
Climb a ladder

Hello everyone,

After several years of using gwa2,
I noticed that each bot shared in public is different,
each of us accumulate gwa2 files and all as different from each other.
We have for...
Forum: GW Bots 05/11/2022, 18:54
Replies: 2
Views: 1,236
Posted By Greg76
Nah, I no longer work on this bot and it is no...

Nah, I no longer work on this bot and it is no longer available for sale unfortunately.

This bot required a lot of work and there was still a lot of possibility,
but for lack of time, lack of...
Forum: GW Bots 05/11/2022, 18:43
Replies: 1
Views: 472
Posted By Greg76
Hey ! To go through a portal the simplest...

Hey !
To go through a portal the simplest solution for you is:
-have a close coordinate
-use move in a loop

Example:

MoveTo(1200, -900)
Do
Move(1600, -1200, 200) ;The coords near...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/06/2021, 15:58
Replies: 2,174
Views: 500,136
Posted By Greg76
As you can see this account was created today and...

As you can see this account was created today and shares a private bot and a paid bot, don't be fooled by this kind of person.
Contact me directly.
Stay safe. :)
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 08/05/2021, 14:37
Replies: 20
Views: 6,127
Posted By Greg76
Your message was deleted by an admin, I have...

Your message was deleted by an admin, I have nothing to do with it if you are playing the fool
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 07/12/2021, 23:58
Replies: 0
Views: 564
Posted By Greg76
💲 Greg76's Shop 💲

Hi everyone !
I sell Guild wars Items.
(Depends on current stock)



I propose to you:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Main 07/07/2021, 20:36
Replies: 2
Views: 1,277
Posted By Greg76
Thank you for your very quick response, that's...

Thank you for your very quick response, that's exactly what I was looking for !
Forum: Main 07/07/2021, 19:55
Replies: 2
Views: 1,277
Posted By Greg76
Change Thread Name

Hi everyone, I wanted to know if it is possible to change the name of a thread?
Because I have been selling a bot for guild wars 1 for several months now, but the bot has greatly evolved and does...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 02/08/2021, 10:33
Replies: 20
Views: 6,127
Posted By Greg76
Update price and add news functionality.

Update price and add news functionality.
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 02/06/2021, 10:35
Replies: 2
Views: 545
Posted By Greg76
Hi, here :...

Hi, here : [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I'm working on a bot for uw heroway (finish all uw quest and kill dhuum) but not ready.

I work on a...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 01/17/2021, 18:58
Replies: 5
Views: 749
Posted By Greg76
Thank you for your unfounded comments, for...

Thank you for your unfounded comments, for information the Bot was created by me and yes, a public bot exists, that's why the purchase is optional. I guarantee updates to it and changes will remain...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 01/15/2021, 12:24
Replies: 20
Views: 6,127
Posted By Greg76
[BOT] All Campaign // Main Quests // Farm Rank // Unlock Skills and more

Because of toxic member of this community, I decided to stop selling the bot, you can certainly find it in public version.
Thanks to this team for destroying a long-standing project that could still...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 01/11/2021, 18:59
Replies: 5
Views: 749
Posted By Greg76
Forum: GW Bots 11/08/2020, 21:06
Replies: 303
Views: 47,988
Posted By Greg76
Hi, can someone explain to me how the...

Hi, can someone explain to me how the GetAgEntexists func works?
i tried something like this:

MoveTo(17168, -9412)
$Renk = GetNearestNPCToAgent(-2)
If GetAgentExists($Renk) Then...
Forum: GW Bots 10/30/2020, 20:51
Replies: 3
Views: 1,640
Posted By Greg76
First I think we will have to either replace the...

First I think we will have to either replace the gwbible with gwa2, or make gwbible work, once done it will be easier to continue.
I was using vq template, it still works?
I'm sending you my file....
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/30/2020, 00:09
Replies: 46
Views: 10,704
Posted By Greg76
Add script for use with alt in the same team, run...

Add script for use with alt in the same team, run alt script first and leader at last.
Not perfect but do the job, enjoy :)
Forum: GW Bots 10/25/2020, 21:07
Replies: 3
Views: 1,640
Posted By Greg76
All campagn bot

English: Hi everyone
A few years ago I started to create a bot for finish each campaign and more (unlock all hero, each pve skill...).
But for the last 3 years I haven't worked on it, with the...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/25/2020, 20:27
Replies: 2,174
Views: 500,136
Posted By Greg76
Yeah I understand, and thanks for the link, I...

Yeah I understand, and thanks for the link, I will look at it :)

EDIT: Boreal Chest Runner by RiflemanX is better than mine x)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.