Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About all campaign bot

Discussion on About all campaign bot within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About all campaign bot

Hello guys does anyone has a link to the all campaign bot? Or the discord link to the maker of it?

Or the bot itself?

Pm me if you wish

Thanks to all
Old 05/11/2022, 04:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Alusion#9026 i heard about 30€ for current version in exe but no longer updates thx to the thief
Old 05/11/2022, 18:54   #3

elite*gold: 38
Nah, I no longer work on this bot and it is no longer available for sale unfortunately.

This bot required a lot of work and there was still a lot of possibility,
but for lack of time, lack of motivation and because of some members,
I decided not to put it on sale anymore, sorry.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [BOT] All Campaign // Main Quests // Farm Rank // Unlock Skills and more
09/15/2021 - Guild Wars Trading - 20 Replies
Because of toxic member of this community, I decided to stop selling the bot, you can certainly find it in public version. Thanks to this team for destroying a long-standing project that could still have evolved. Be careful though what you download and who gives you different bot. A huge thank you to the whole team who worked with me, to the buyer who also took part in this project by sharing their ideas to improve it and letting me know when there was a problem.
All Campaign Bot
08/03/2021 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Removed
[Selling] Selling All Campaign Guild Wars Accounts (vatteir bot ready)
05/20/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 22 Replies
Regular accounts (please dont ask if these have anything more) - All accounts have all four campaigns (Proph, Fac, NF, EoTN) - All accounts have EOTN HM Unlocked - All accounts have a level 20 Assassin ready for Vatteirs - All accounts are originally owned by me. - All accounts are NOT NCsoft linked. Price: 23€ or 32 USD per account Price is firm. Don't bother trying to offer less.