Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Try_Harder
Forum: Eve Online Trading 11/16/2017, 22:36
Replies: 6
Views: 942
Posted By Try_Harder
"I see," said the blind man.

Got it! Since the site doesn't really support bidding, you let us know the parameters to handle multi-bid conflicts.
Forum: Eve Online Trading 11/12/2017, 04:27
Replies: 4
Views: 916
Posted By Try_Harder
Typo?

Caldari Dreadnought uses Missles/Torps, not guns. Cap guns @ 5 does no good on a missile boat.

Can you PM the character sheets to me?
Forum: Eve Online Trading 11/12/2017, 02:51
Replies: 6
Views: 942
Posted By Try_Harder
At the risk of sounding dense, what's the...

At the risk of sounding dense, what's the difference between the price and the "buyout"?

If you do not want to share the EveBoard ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) link, can you PM it to me?
Forum: Eve Online Trading 11/10/2017, 00:35
Replies: 1
Views: 448
Posted By Try_Harder
Price? Eveboard (http://eveboard.com/) link (or...

Price?
Eveboard ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) link (or image with name blocked)?
Forum: Eve Online Trading 11/06/2017, 01:19
Replies: 20
Views: 9,592
Posted By Try_Harder
Try showing character sheets

The CCP ToS bans acocunt selling, and it's relatively easy to enforce if successive log-ins come from different countries or regions. Character sales include much less risk to the buyer because...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 01/24/2017, 14:06
Replies: 3
Views: 936
Posted By Try_Harder
How much

It really helps if you let us know:

how much you expect for the char?
preferred payment?
where are the clones and assets, especially those in null-sec?
It can be a pain in the ass to...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 06/22/2016, 02:00
Replies: 2
Views: 545
Posted By Try_Harder
Last time you offered product on this site...

Last time you offered product on this site ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), you refused to honor your own offer! When I asked you...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 06/06/2016, 14:06
Replies: 10
Views: 753
Posted By Try_Harder
Made a trade request on the 4th and never heard...

Made a trade request on the 4th and never heard back.

===

Cancelled trade request on 16 June. Almost 2 weeks with no response.
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/26/2016, 11:09
Replies: 3
Views: 1,130
Posted By Try_Harder
Since you don't seem to want to tell us your...

Since you don't seem to want to tell us your price, I'll start the bidding at $50 or the equivalent in Euros, your preference. PayPal is fine.
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/25/2016, 10:16
Replies: 10
Views: 753
Posted By Try_Harder
Since you injected skills, how many remaps does...

Since you injected skills, how many remaps does the character have available?
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/25/2016, 10:12
Replies: 4
Views: 654
Posted By Try_Harder
Sorry, it's just so pathetic to see a...

Sorry, it's just so pathetic to see a once-impressive character that has been lobotomized to sell injectors with the remnants sold as scrap. Reminds me too much of the loyal, old plow horse in George...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/19/2016, 02:53
Replies: 2
[Selling] 1x Plex
Views: 524
Posted By Try_Harder
Just curious, as a guy with decades of sales and...

Just curious, as a guy with decades of sales and marketing experience I'm curious what you think will motivate a buyer to go through the hassle of setting up a transaction to pay above market price...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/16/2016, 05:54
Replies: 1
Views: 470
Posted By Try_Harder
You might want to check out some of the other...

You might want to check out some of the other offers on the site. More than $10/KK-SP seems a bit high.
Forum: Eve Online 05/16/2016, 04:58
Replies: 3
Views: 1,883
Posted By Try_Harder
I'm interested in getting a playable character. I...

I'm interested in getting a playable character. I mostly run missions and trade. At some point, I'll be interested in PvP but not right away.

What are the things that would make a purchased...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/09/2016, 04:46
Replies: 218
Views: 41,439
Posted By Try_Harder
For those who have not read through page after...

For those who have not read through page after page of "bump", here are some important quotes from the thread:







People who used the site's "request a trade" function give a 99:1 ratio...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/09/2016, 04:35
Replies: 8
Views: 3,480
Posted By Try_Harder
I need a quick billion ISK and bought some off...

I need a quick billion ISK and bought some off your store. Paypal says one payment went out, but I received two emails with two (sequential) transaction numbers.

While I would certainly appreciate...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/09/2016, 02:02
Replies: 17
Views: 1,761
Posted By Try_Harder
Those who have a clue about business, sales or...

Those who have a clue about business, sales or marketing understand what motivates buyers. Go on being right and smart -- and leaving money on the table. Of course, your game knowledge must translate...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/08/2016, 11:40
Replies: 1
Views: 560
Posted By Try_Harder
You forgot to mention price. That's usually a bad...

You forgot to mention price. That's usually a bad sign...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/08/2016, 11:33
Replies: 17
Views: 1,761
Posted By Try_Harder
You seem to have fewer SP's than most characters...

You seem to have fewer SP's than most characters I see posted that can run strategic cruisers. It might help if you post some screen caps that highlight your character's strengths. Otherwise, you'll...
Forum: Eve Online 05/08/2016, 06:55
Replies: 3
Views: 1,883
Posted By Try_Harder
What are the most important things to know when buying a character? + How to buy ISK?

So far, my main has ~ 10.5 KK SP's, and I'm interested in buying a character so I don't have to wait months for my training que. There's no way in hell I plan to jump into capitals just because I...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/07/2016, 10:56
Replies: 11
[Selling] 70 PLEX in bulk
Views: 1,571
Posted By Try_Harder
It will be a lot easier if you keep the first...

It will be a lot easier if you keep the first post in thread updated with current information about pricing and quantities available. People can read through the details of the thread to find out...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/06/2016, 06:10
Replies: 8
Views: 865
Posted By Try_Harder
I make no bones about being new, and I see no...

I make no bones about being new, and I see no harm pointing out what may be obvious to many.

Nothing in my post was an attack or offensive. I stated my misunderstanding and how a careful reading...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/05/2016, 12:38
Replies: 8
Views: 865
Posted By Try_Harder
The price is for the ships, not the characters to...

The price is for the ships, not the characters to pilot them, not characters with ship. When I contacted him for details about the characters, I thought his response was a bait and switch scam....
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/05/2016, 12:27
Replies: 3
Views: 987
Posted By Try_Harder
No longer doing business here

Trade request sent. This is my first one so please be patient if I did something wrong; if so, it's purely out of ignorance.

I created a new Skrill account and uploaded the balance required to...
Forum: Eve Online Trading 05/04/2016, 14:59
Replies: 8
Views: 1,057
Posted By Try_Harder
Wow, your character is pretty close to where my...

Wow, your character is pretty close to where my training maps out to be in 18 months or so! Well, it would be with a few extractor/injector combinations.

I sent you some questions via PM. If you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.