Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Wts] all 4 race super / titan and revenant

Discussion on [Wts] all 4 race super / titan and revenant within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Wts] all 4 race super / titan and revenant

I am selling all 4 race titan / super / and revenant

4 race titan at 800 $ each

4 race super at 250 $ each

Revenant at 750 $ ( 1 available )

private message me for more info
Old 02/23/2016, 01:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 100
Do you have skype?
Old 02/23/2016, 06:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meobdg View Post
Do you have skype?
yes give me your skype in mail and i will contact you
Old 03/22/2016, 21:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
price negotiated?
Old 04/28/2016, 09:53   #5

yes negotiable , pm me you skype
Old 05/05/2016, 12:38   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick1291 View Post
I am selling all 4 race titan / super / and revenant

4 race titan at 800 $ each

4 race super at 250 $ each

Revenant at 750 $ ( 1 available )

private message me for more info
The price is for the ships, not the characters to pilot them, not characters with ship. When I contacted him for details about the characters, I thought his response was a bait and switch scam. Reading the ad more carefully, he makes no claim to be selling any character. He's being clearly ambiguous.

If you're looking to save yourself a LOT of time building a capital ship, take a closer look!
Old 05/05/2016, 12:42   #7

I guess you are just stupid. I never mentioned in my ad that I am selling a character.you are just a new noob here. I am selling ships and not characters, any one with little brain will understand my ad. Revenant is not a character it's a ship fool. I said Titan and not a Titan pilot. You say it's a Titan. And not a Titan ship in game.
Gl with your findings.
Old 05/06/2016, 06:10   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick1291 View Post
I guess you are just stupid. I never mentioned in my ad that I am selling a character.you are just a new noob here. I am selling ships and not characters, any one with little brain will understand my ad...
I make no bones about being new, and I see no harm pointing out what may be obvious to many.

Nothing in my post was an attack or offensive. I stated my misunderstanding and how a careful reading of your ad mentioned nothing about characters. I clarified that you meant ships, not characters. I further went on to point out how purchasing a capital can save a lot of game time. You responded with an attack.

I haven't read past the first four pages in the forum because the posts on that page have had no activity since February. During the last four months, only one post has been for something other than characters, PLEX, ISK or injectors, and that was a [WTB] T2 prints. Given the content on the forum (and the lack of anyone selling any assets for the last four months), your ad could easily be understood to mean a pilot capable of running those ships. In fact, many posters word character ads based on the ships they can pilot! Are you too arrogant to admit that your writing may be unclear to those not inside your narrow mind? Are you just be pissed off because you really were trying to do bait and switch and you're angry that you were caught?

Ambiguity leaves a lot to interpretation. Your ad could mean you're really offering whatever you feel like you're selling at the moment, character or ship, whichever is more profitable. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, explained how I misinterpreted your unclear writing, and clarified things so other people reading character ads with similar copy would not make the same mistake. Your disproportionate attack makes you look like you were up to no good.

You're right that I'm too much of a noob to recognize an ad for ship sales, probably because I have yet read one written by a competent writer.
Old 05/06/2016, 10:44   #9

Up and above.