Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dragonfoorcee
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/08/2017, 06:54
Replies: 4
Views: 3,978
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
I installed the mod via .nfsms file and no bugs!...

I installed the mod via .nfsms file and no bugs! :) :)
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/07/2017, 04:02
Replies: 4
Views: 3,978
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
GREAT MOD!!!! I want the .nfsms file :)

GREAT MOD!!!!

I want the .nfsms file :)
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/05/2017, 18:37
Replies: 2
Views: 884
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
What I was wanting, was a modified version of...

What I was wanting, was a modified version of Python 2.7.10 that when installing it, already did all the processes of installing mitmproxy. Without having to put commands in cmd and powershell.
...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/04/2017, 13:39
Replies: 2
Views: 884
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
I Need Little Help!!!!

Does anyone still have that special version of Python 2.7.10 that was already installing mitmproxy together??

I know this program is useless, now that there is Server 1.9, but I had it here, I...
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/13/2017, 07:33
Replies: 77
Views: 17,782
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
Awesome!!!! :)

Awesome!!!! :)
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/04/2017, 08:46
Replies: 77
Views: 17,782
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
I think you should change the name of the game...

I think you should change the name of the game too, to avoid conflicts with Electronic Arts...
Forum: Need for Speed World 04/11/2017, 08:14
Replies: 659
Views: 147,974
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
Hypercycle, you intend to upgrade the LAN...

Hypercycle, you intend to upgrade the LAN Server??
Kind of giving support for more than 2 players or fixing bugs??
Forum: Need for Speed World 04/04/2017, 21:27
Replies: 3
Views: 957
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
This happen if the game is installed inside Hard...

This happen if the game is installed inside Hard Drive C:\

Move the game folder to the Desktop or Documents, this corrects the problem.
Forum: Need for Speed World 04/03/2017, 08:50
Replies: 208
Views: 126,345
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
Keule306.. Great Offline Server!!!! :) ...

Keule306..

Great Offline Server!!!! :)

It's perfect, but in a future update, it will be added Cardpack Shop System and Achievement Progression System????
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/28/2017, 19:25
Replies: 2,100
Views: 375,994
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
I agree

I agree
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/23/2017, 21:33
Replies: 64
Views: 26,324
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
Is it very difficult to make these modifications...

Is it very difficult to make these modifications to the nfsw.exe code?
I wanted to make a soapbox.exe in build 2013. Your Server works perfectly on it and would also do some basket files for the...
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/23/2017, 18:18
Replies: 64
Views: 26,324
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
The truth is that I've tried the Server in Build...

The truth is that I've tried the Server in Build 2013 (918 RSR & SRT 2012 :) ). Server works normally without errors, but soapbox.exe does not work on it and did not know that single-player modes...
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/23/2017, 06:57
Replies: 64
Views: 26,324
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
Great Server Keule306, is better than Server 1.9,...

Great Server Keule306, is better than Server 1.9, now 2 things are missing:

-Performance Misc Parts (I already have a mod that corrects their negative value).
-Fake Event for us to be able to go...
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/22/2017, 07:27
Replies: 146
Views: 36,090
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
Bug Report: After you evade the police once, the...

Bug Report: After you evade the police once, the powerups stop working and ramming the police again nothing happens...
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/19/2017, 17:24
Replies: 146
Views: 36,090
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
Sorry, but the communication log that came in the...

Sorry, but the communication log that came in the download is the one of 2 bytes...
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/19/2017, 00:00
Replies: 146
Views: 36,090
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
Here is my Communication Log: I made a...

Here is my Communication Log:


I made a comparison between Build from May 15 to June 24. My June version has 2 extra cars, the BMW Z4 GT3 and the Audi A1 Clubsport Quattro.
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/18/2017, 03:53
Replies: 146
Views: 36,090
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
SERVERERROR_FATAL_ERRORCODE_5 :( :( :( :( ...

SERVERERROR_FATAL_ERRORCODE_5 :( :( :( :(

EDIT: My version of the game is June 24, 2011 (Yours version is May 15, 2011), does it affect anything on the Server?
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/16/2017, 03:32
Replies: 492
Views: 86,273
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
I have a build from 06/24/2011, does it work too??

I have a build from 06/24/2011, does it work too??
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/06/2017, 18:07
Replies: 492
Views: 86,273
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
Now gets in error "TXT_POPUP_LOGIN_FAILED" :( :( ...

Now gets in error "TXT_POPUP_LOGIN_FAILED" :( :(

EDIT: Forget it :) :)
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/06/2017, 05:21
Replies: 492
Views: 86,273
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
This new version of Server is giving error in the...

This new version of Server is giving error in the CMD:
"Error: Unable to access jarfile [nfsw-beta-srv-1.2-SNAPSHOT].jar"

I use Java 8 update 121, what could be wrong??
Forum: Need for Speed World 01/21/2017, 19:32
Replies: 492
Views: 86,273
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
leorblx, it would be cool after you finish Server...

leorblx, it would be cool after you finish Server 2010 Beta, use its source to create Server 2011. In this version of the game, it is similar to that of 2010 but already had body kits, more cars,...
Forum: Need for Speed World 01/05/2017, 03:23
Replies: 492
Views: 86,273
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
Congratulations to all who are working on this...

Congratulations to all who are working on this "Server 2010", I am eagerly waiting to play this classic again...

As Berkay said that the 2010 files are not encrypted and open for modding, I feel...
Forum: Need for Speed World 12/31/2016, 17:45
Replies: 492
Views: 86,273
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
Probably must be because of the BMW M3 GTR of MW...

Probably must be because of the BMW M3 GTR of MW :D:D:D:D

EDIT: I also want to play this beta again :)
Forum: Need for Speed World 12/20/2016, 03:25
Replies: 15
Views: 2,633
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
I also, would be cool an Offline Server for the...

I also, would be cool an Offline Server for the first version of the game, (Before Wild Run) which runs on weak PC's :) :)
Forum: Need for Speed World 12/15/2016, 06:09
Replies: 28
Views: 9,693
Posted By Dragonfoorcee
Download NFSW Open Beta (contain the BMW M3 GTR):...

Download NFSW Open Beta (contain the BMW M3 GTR): [Only registered and activated users can see links]!SpUxjIaQ
Key: !ZHePjzX_OIyH-UVh8ctjZ_Z0DwfzAlE19729uq4l5Ew

:)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.