Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need For Speed World 2011 Development Thread

Discussion on Need For Speed World 2011 Development Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need For Speed World 2011 Development Thread

HI guys! as you know i got the 2011 version working, so i'm gonna create this tpic for making the search of those files more easier so people can try this version when they want and trying to drive the famouse Bmw M3 GTR E46 (Race spec) and other secret cars.

1)Link of the client (provided from @):

2)Link of server files: (thanks to Leorblx for uploading files)

3) This is a mod for making the BMW M3 GTR E46 faster, just replace the attributes.bin in your client folder, go on GLOBAL folder and replace with this:

Thanks to @ for making that.

If you have any trouble with the server, post here!

HOW TO LAUNCH THE SERVER: Open two cmd windows, in the first cmd type CD and near write your directory folder of the server files (for example CD C:\Users\User\Desktop\Server Files) press enter, then type this command on the CMD: java -jar nfsw-beta-srv-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar The server gonna be start. Now on the SECOND CMD you have to do the same method of the first cmd but you have to go on your CLIENT directory folder (example: C:\Electronic Arts\Need For SPeed World\Data) Then type this command on the cmd: nfsw.exe US a 1 after that, the game gonna start. For any trouble, post here.

EDIT: This work is with cooperation of Leorblx, big thanks goes to him too

Updated.
Thanks
15 Users
Old 02/17/2017, 10:08   #2

still the july or december beta...has better effects while you driving cars..if i get a good driver for december 2010 maybe i may try to recover the bmw m3 gtr e46..i like more the older versions the effects/psyhics/mechanics in these version are much better/better control of your car.../better ramming effects or while you crashing.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/17/2017, 10:39   #3

@ to be honest i don't care much about that, but for the people it would be intetesting, if you got anything contact me on discord
Old 02/17/2017, 10:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabx24 View Post
@ to be honest i don't care much about that, but for the people it would be intetesting, if you got anything contact me on discord
you dont care cus you got the bmw...
Old 02/17/2017, 10:59   #5

Well anyome have got the bmw and doesn't care about that so... Maybe if anyone is interested about "modding" would require this
Old 02/17/2017, 16:27   #6

elite*gold: 100
I honestly prefer this 2011 version rather than the july 2010 one. For me it has everything good from the old days, the map is complete, it has the tier system, freeroam cops and it has the alms m3 gtr perfectly drivable. The overworld effects are still good enough from my point of view.

Anyway, just a quick question. Do you know about a way to change the color of the BMW through the server files? I know it is not implemented yet in this server, but I'm just asking if there is a workaround while this is being worked on.
Thank you for this server guys!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2017, 16:38   #7

@ Idk if it's possible, as soon possible we gonna implement customization, for now, we are focused on events. If anyone want's to help is welcome.
Old 02/17/2017, 17:30   #8

Just be patient, please. I'll release a new version of my offline server at some point for this version of the game, with working events, and maybe even customization if I can get that to work.

Also, yes, in theory you can change the color of the BMW, although I'm not sure if it's one of those cars where you just can't change the color. You just have to replace the <Paints>.

Anyway, for anyone who's wondering, the reason you can't currently play events is because these earlier versions of the game had a different way of launching events.

I'm going to have a lot of time this weekend and all next week, so I'll try my best to get something out for you guys to play with.

EDIT: As fabx said in the post below mine, powerups and events now work. When you finish a pursuit, however, you cannot get past the results screen. We know about this and are going to try to find a way to fix it.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/17/2017, 23:23   #9

BIG UPDATE: Races and powerups are working now, thx to leorblx for helping me with this stuff, the files and the method for starting the server are changed so i'm gonna make a tutorial for how launch the server. I update the link files. EDIT: added tutorial and server files, enjoy!

Screenshots:

Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/18/2017, 02:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparki999 View Post
I honestly prefer this 2011 version rather than the july 2010 one. For me it has everything good from the old days, the map is complete, it has the tier system, freeroam cops and it has the alms m3 gtr perfectly drivable. The overworld effects are still good enough from my point of view.
100% agree with everything been said here. I truly wish it stayed this way. Future cars added should have had a stock version available for cash and a tuned version for speedboost. (Though I guess they couldn't do that for a "Free to Play" game.)

Putting in hard work and grinding to level 40 and getting $2,000,000 mean't something. It mean't you had the opportunity to buy the best car the game had to offer. No scummy additions which remove features that people actually like such as Skillmods just to make more profit. So excited to see how this version of the server develops over time!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/18/2017, 03:32   #11

Very thanks for the developement in this server to ALL. NFS World keep live :'D
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2017, 03:53   #12

SERVERERROR_FATAL_ERRORCODE_5

EDIT: My version of the game is June 24, 2011 (Yours version is May 15, 2011), does it affect anything on the Server?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2017, 05:09   #13

I took the vinyls from "YOUR M3" featured in the Community Mod and added them to the MW M3 in the 2011 server.

Have a look, but keep it mind I couldn't edit this as I'm not able to do so yet. Still looks kinda cool though!

Sorry I didn't upload them on here, but I don't know how to.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2017, 07:59   #14

@ the responses for the server changes, download the client from the client provided by paul909. Click on the onedrive link and download.
Old 02/18/2017, 12:52   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfoorcee View Post
SERVERERROR_FATAL_ERRORCODE_5

EDIT: My version of the game is June 24, 2011 (Yours version is May 15, 2011), does it affect anything on the Server?
Yeah, some stuff could be different. If there's a file called NFSWO_COMMUNICATION_LOG.txt in the original files you downloaded for june 24 2011, send it to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I might try to make a multi-user, multi-persona server for this May version of the game. Would anyone be interested?
Thanks
1 User