Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need For Speed Universe [Pre-Alpha]

Discussion on Need For Speed Universe [Pre-Alpha] within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Need For Speed Universe [Development]

Thanks
13 Users
Old 04/03/2017, 22:42   #2

we seem to hear this **** pop up all time there been loads on fb yet never happened im guessing this will go same way but nice touch tho with ur 5secs of so called game play try again when you have atleast few mins of game play but nice try tho
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/03/2017, 23:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
we seem to hear this **** pop up all time there been loads on fb yet never happened im guessing this will go same way but nice touch tho with ur 5secs of so called game play try again when you have atleast few mins of game play but nice try tho
Thanks for the response,

I understand what you are saying, but keep in mind this a stand alone project created in Unreal Engine 4. I have been developing this for about a month now, and although there is quite a bit more to be shown, it is a tedious process.

I will end up posting more videos on it soon (even today) if you would wish to see more.

The development was personally for my use, if I can receive a following for it, then development would definitely proceed at a much faster pace.

Constructive criticism and suggestions/feedback are welcome.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/04/2017, 00:20   #4

Honestly, it looks awful. Transparency issues on the menu and vehicle parts, incomplete texture mapping, low poly cars, etc...

And even then, why are you posting this here? Not only is it hilariously incomplete and unpolished, it has nothing to do with the board's topic.

This board isn't for promoting your fan game. It's for Need for Speed World.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2017, 01:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSWORLDLIVESON View Post
Honestly, it looks awful. Transparency issues on the menu and vehicle parts, incomplete texture mapping, low poly cars, etc...

And even then, why are you posting this here? Not only is it hilariously incomplete and unpolished, it has nothing to do with the board's topic.

This board isn't for promoting your fan game. It's for Need for Speed World.
While I do agree that he shouldn't be posting this here, he did list on the freakin' thread title that this is pre-alpha footage, AKA the game is nowhere close to being finished. You shouldn't be judging this footage as if this was a finished and released game.
Old 04/04/2017, 09:24   #6

If it's a fan game, you shouldn't be using the EA logo in the trailer...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2017, 19:26   #7

This post is completely irrelevant now, tired of people quoting it.

Development will continue and updates will be posted here throughout the week.
Old 04/04/2017, 19:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSUniverse View Post
Alright guys, i get it. You don't like me here. Now I will make my leave.

My sole purpose of posting this is because need for speed world is DEAD it's never coming back. Rather you like it or not;

I thought maybe developing a new game proceeding world would be an idea people may want to see, but all i see is complaining. This video in no shape or form is even close to a final product.

Goodbye.
its not that we dont like you here its just iv said there has been loads of ppl doing this sort of thing since nfsw was shut down and all of them was fake if by any chance ur not faking this and ur really going to build this game then good but you cant expect ppl to believe in some thing with little to no poof of it really being made i mean video that has longer intro than game content that screams fake maybe come back when you have more proof more video something to show us or ur just end up with negative replys
Old 04/04/2017, 20:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
its not that we dont like you here its just iv said there has been loads of ppl doing this sort of thing since nfsw was shut down and all of them was fake if by any chance ur not faking this and ur really going to build this game then good but you cant expect ppl to believe in some thing with little to no poof of it really being made i mean video that has longer intro than game content that screams fake maybe come back when you have more proof more video something to show us or ur just end up with negative replys
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/04/2017, 20:59   #10

Quote:
now this is much better you shown more of game and i will look forward to seeing more as game develops and good luck with it
Old 04/04/2017, 21:50   #11

Quote:
Alright guys, i get it. You don't like me here. Now I will make my leave.

My sole purpose of posting this is because need for speed world is DEAD it's never coming back. Rather you like it or not;

I thought maybe developing a new game proceeding world would be an idea people may want to see, but all i see is complaining. This video in no shape or form is even close to a final product.

Goodbye.
Please ignore these stupid noob kids, PM me, we must talk, a lot.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/05/2017, 18:58   #12

Lightbulb

Alright guys, I haven't left yet. Thank you for the PMs.

Here's an update post:

Need For Speed Underground 1 (Selection Screen Garage In Progress)

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2017, 20:51   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
Please ignore these stupid noob kids, PM me, we must talk, a lot.
If you need assistance on the client side format, I could probably help.

I decompressed some of the client side resource files down to vertex level, but haven't gotten around to actually porting the assets to other EAGL games. (As I'm comparing multiple EAGL games)

Too much manual labour at the moment. (And I'm struggling with PS2 formats)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2017, 22:03   #14

elite*gold: 100
This game has a really interesting concept and a lot of potential to become an amazing game in the future from what you have shown here @

Even though I haven't any skills to help you directly, you have my support Keep up the good work!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2017, 23:44   #15

elite*gold: 9143
The Black Market: 283/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,010
3 Reasons why this will fail

1. Developing a hole game will Need a lot of free unpaid time
2. We dont Need another offline game
3. You are using EA Content wich means a final Game will never be released (nobody want to face EA Lawyer Team)

You are using Car manifacture licence withut any rights (this Lawyer Team is even harder then EA)
Thanks
3 Users