Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Elijax24
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/14/2014, 23:48
Replies: 71
Views: 19,696
Posted By Elijax24
If all I have to do is type that, im in! "I...

If all I have to do is type that, im in!

"I want to join the Diamond Elo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) event!"
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/22/2014, 07:59
Replies: 71
Views: 19,696
Posted By Elijax24
Heyyy :D Just purchased Platinum 5 to...

Heyyy :D

Just purchased Platinum 5 to Platinum 4 :P I just need to get out of this division cause its horrrid >.<
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/19/2014, 08:30
Replies: 71
Views: 19,696
Posted By Elijax24
Just wanted to drop by and say I like the new...

Just wanted to drop by and say I like the new colour to your website! It's nice to see a fresh, new, original elo boosting website for once lol. Not the same old ones I see all the time.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/12/2014, 22:03
Replies: 71
Views: 19,696
Posted By Elijax24
I am honest to god so impressed lol you finished...

I am honest to god so impressed lol you finished the order way too quick.

It's hard to find trustworthy services but you guys are absolutely amazing.

Thnx so much! :D my friend might order...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/12/2014, 07:26
Replies: 71
Views: 19,696
Posted By Elijax24
Hi! :D I just purchased gold 5 to gold 1. I...

Hi! :D

I just purchased gold 5 to gold 1. I really hope for the best xD the live support girl was really nice :P
Forum: League of Legends 08/12/2014, 07:23
Replies: 16
Views: 1,706
Posted By Elijax24
Great job man! The core features look very...

Great job man! The core features look very interesting, hope it goes well.
Forum: League of Legends 08/12/2014, 07:23
Replies: 9
Views: 523
Posted By Elijax24
Loool I laughed soo hard at that ahaha :D

Loool I laughed soo hard at that ahaha :D
Forum: League of Legends 08/12/2014, 07:22
Replies: 35
Views: 2,044
Posted By Elijax24
Coaching is always worth it. Even professionals...

Coaching is always worth it. Even professionals in the LCS have a coach to help guide them and remind them of several things. A coach just isn't someone you pay and become insane. It's someone who...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/12/2014, 07:20
Replies: 6
Views: 1,547
Posted By Elijax24
Ich kann nie eine gute unversucht Server! Sie...

Ich kann nie eine gute unversucht Server! Sie alle haben Hacker in ihr und ich sehe nie jemand für lange Zeit
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/12/2014, 07:18
Replies: 50
Views: 56,838
Posted By Elijax24
Can someone message me if there is a private...

Can someone message me if there is a private server for requiem yet? Thx
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/12/2014, 07:18
Replies: 11
Views: 892
Posted By Elijax24
A fun easy relaxing game is Hearthstone! It's a...

A fun easy relaxing game is Hearthstone! It's a turn based card game with several unique classes with specified cards designed for their class. A lot of thought and intelligence is required for some...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/12/2014, 07:17
Replies: 5
Views: 479
Posted By Elijax24
Everyone is just copying DayZ. DayZ will always...

Everyone is just copying DayZ. DayZ will always be the best one. ARMA 3 is sick too right now, but no MOD ;(
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/12/2014, 07:16
Replies: 6
Views: 677
Posted By Elijax24
DDR is fun! I play it on the computer but I use a...

DDR is fun! I play it on the computer but I use a step pad I purchased from amazon xD
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/12/2014, 07:15
Replies: 8
Views: 1,653
Posted By Elijax24
Google Black desert online lool :P noob

Google Black desert online lool :P noob
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/12/2014, 07:14
Replies: 11
Views: 1,212
Posted By Elijax24
It's not a unique game but definitely worth the...

It's not a unique game but definitely worth the time to play for a bit ;D
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.