Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Games

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Games

Hello everyone

For a while now, I've been testing a lot of games and seeing what works out best. I'm generally into FPS and MMORPG games with amazing graphics.

I usually play games for the competition, and for a while now, I'm not capable of finding any good game to play.

We all have different opinions on games, so let us know your opinion!

Post your opinion below of your favorite games, and which genre it is !

Old   #2

Would say my favorite game for a while now is League of Legends, and it's a MOBA genre game. Very easy to get into and fun when you play with friends. Might not be your type of game though.

Also wanted to add, my favorite FPS game has to be counter strike global offensive. Playing competitive is seriously a lot of fun, and takes a great amount of skill

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

World of Warcraft is in my opinion the best MMORPG.
But you shouldn't play on a official server, because the best version of WoW is, in my opinion, "Burning Crusade".
Search a good private Server and you will have a lot of fun

If you don't like WoW, there is another good MMORPG, its named "Runes of Magic".

It gives a lot MMORPGs, the best way to find your favorite is, to watch one of the thousand lists of "best MMORPG..." and watch gameplay-videos on Youtube to each game.

My favorite FPSs is Counter Strike Source
Old   #4

elite*gold: 68
i started yesterday the fantasy Free-To-Play MMO Aura Kingdom, and i have to say it seems very interesting. I usually not prefer such anime graphics at all but it makes kinda fun.

It includes many classes (11 already and it will come up soon 1 more class) and upon reaching lvl 40 u can choose a second class, to combinate their abilities.
It have much Pets with special abilities.

You level fast, the quests kinda fun and easy between killing monsters, gaining, crafting.
They are a lot of friendly players which helping you, if its needed.

And at least, its definately not a pay 2 win game. U can only buy some special items which pimp ur eguipment, but u can dropp and trade them ingame from other Players too.
And the other stuffment on Item mall is only for giving your charakter a special look (Hats, accesoires, hairstyle, coloring clothes)

Could be interesting, i recommend a try. How i said, i usually dont like anime graphics but this game is kinda funny.

Or as Diamond elo said: League of Legends. Perfect MOBA game. Hundreds + champs with special own abilties. Funny and interesting game modes: 3 x 3, 5 x 5.
Only problem i see in LOL is actually the community. They are some rude players, which already flame when the game starts. But u can easily report them and soon or later they will get banned by the tribunal system.

Old   #5

Play World of Warcraft on private servers or retail. It's just an awesome game. Or League of Legends c;
Old   #6

WoW. Retail Server only.

cuz private is just a bad copy
Old   #7

Strife is a really cool game, pretty recent but its a MOBA game as well. Its sort of like league of legends but i think its better ;D
Old   #8

A fun easy relaxing game is Hearthstone! It's a turn based card game with several unique classes with specified cards designed for their class. A lot of thought and intelligence is required for some games!
Old   #9

Theres a new game called NosGoth ive been playing. Its between humans and vampires. And there alota cool classes in each team. Its a 3v3 or 5v5 deathmatch. HELLA FUN
Old   #10

Aura Kingdom is really fun :P Me and my bro play it and its a great game in general
Old   #11

I personally play a lot of games, but really can't choose a favorite game out of all the games I have played.

Shaiya - Diablo 3 - Diablo 2 - Fifa 14 - CoD - Battlefield - Blacklight Retribution - Mortal Online - WoW - Hearthstone - and many more, what online games would you guys recommend?
Old   #12

League of Legends, is what i like most. Why? Yeah, because i always was a fan of moba games, and theres no other game that can reach teh class of League of Legends (Moba games i mean ofc).