Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rhythm Games

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rhythm Games

Hey guys, I'd like to know, if there are any rhythm game players. If yes, which one is your favorite? There is quite good amount of these games, but they are quite underrated, maybe because some people find it dumb to destroy keyboard from clicking to song's rhythm I'm interested if there are some fans or pros of these. I'm personally playing osu!, which I find fun to play due to its original way of playing, which one is yours? Maybe I'd be interested in another one too

Old   #2

A rhythm game I use to play and liked was Osu! It had some good songs on it and could make anyone improve their APM if they kept trying at it.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

So it's same to me, maybe there are more than just 2 players
Old   #4

Osu is definately the most fun rythym game out there right now. Unless you play DDR computer style lol

Old   #5

DDR is fun! I play it on the computer but I use a step pad I purchased from amazon xD
Old   #6

I use to remember alot of rhythm games but they were all in japanese text. Like everyone said above, the best one is probably OSU!
Old   #7

I dont think theres a better rhythym game other than OSU. its the best one out there dudes, unless people know something I dont o.O