Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is coaching worth ?

Discussion on Is coaching worth ? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is coaching worth ?

Hello pvpers,

I am currently gold V and as a normal player i wanna get higher division but eloboost isnt a choice for me, i see some diamonds/challenger offer coaching service, that seems what i need, but..

I have some questions that i would like to get awsnered by coaches and people that already used a coach service, so:

-> Will the coach from someone really improve my gameplay and make me win more games ?
-> Normally, is it 1 or 2 hours of coach, is 1 hour enough ?
-> What elo i can get with a good coach lesson (would love Plat V) ?

Also, would like Feedback from people that used coach services

Thank you !
Old 06/22/2014, 15:24   #2

I offering coaching sessions and can tell you:
- Coaching is worth till platinum
- If the costumer do not want to improve and looking for his (!) faults all the time, you want get higher rating
- Also you are not allowed to say "i lost because of my team", always always its your fault you lost.

If you can agree 100% with all of that its worth imo

Edit: Its the wrong forum section too, you should close this thread and open not in trading section again.
Old 06/22/2014, 15:27   #3

Coaching is useless in my opinion and this is coming from an ex-official coach at a relatively successful coaching website.

Most of what goes on in coaching lessons is simply things that can be observed through watching professional streamers, you just have to know what to look for when you watch those streams and you'll take it into your muscle memory.

In my opinion, save your money, don't buy coaching from the people on this website, and just get a list of things you think you personally need to work on and then check out streamers that main your main role and STUDY the stream, don't just WATCH.

Good luck!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2014, 15:35   #4

elite*gold: 2006
The Black Market: 235/1/2
I would not do it! Just look stream play allot and you will get there as well if not buy sims
Old 06/22/2014, 16:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondBooster View Post
Coaching is useless in my opinion and this is coming from an ex-official coach at a relatively successful coaching website.

Most of what goes on in coaching lessons is simply things that can be observed through watching professional streamers, you just have to know what to look for when you watch those streams and you'll take it into your muscle memory.

In my opinion, save your money, don't buy coaching from the people on this website, and just get a list of things you think you personally need to work on and then check out streamers that main your main role and STUDY the stream, don't just WATCH.

Good luck!
Thatīs exactly my thinking :=)

I see a lot of streams but still i dont feel i improved anything, have to work harder on it.
A duo Q or a person to give you some advices,etc is always good but i will not pay for that

Thank you, if someone thinks differently, pls share your oppinion too on here !
Old 06/22/2014, 16:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duarte777 View Post
Thatīs exactly my thinking :=)

I see a lot of streams but still i dont feel i improved anything, have to work harder on it.
A duo Q or a person to give you some advices,etc is always good but i will not pay for that

Thank you, if someone thinks differently, pls share your oppinion too on here !
There are some forum/Guide websites that have free coaches, they are usually platinum-low diamond though.
But they're still free
Old 06/22/2014, 16:28   #7

Coaching is worth the time, rather than trying to figure out the game yourself, You have someone experienced teaching you, It helps you get better at a faster rate, On your own you can always improve just by spending a lot of time into the game, but If you don't have as much time Coaching allows you to get better faster, as long as you want/try to improve instead. It depends on yourself. Usually to get a great coaching session you would need more than 1 or 2 hours.
Old 06/23/2014, 20:40   #8

The Black Market: 120/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,114
Arrow League of Legends Trading -> League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions

#moved
Old 06/24/2014, 16:18   #9

Greetings summoner,

Coaching can be good and it can improve your gameplay.
There are some sites where you have to pay for coach... Don't do this
You can find some really good coaches and you can improve your gameplay easy and free while watching streams!

For Example stream site:
twitch.tv/directory/game/League of Legends
I hope I helped you

Face The Fear
League Of Legends
Player Support
Old 06/24/2014, 19:09   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirFight111 View Post
always always its your fault you lost..
sure with 3 afk + fed enemys its deffinitly your fault...
ITts not always ur fault but you shuld look at ur mistakes
Old 06/25/2014, 17:05   #11

elite*gold: 20
Coaching is worth a time at least to get the basic its far more easier later to figure out what to do next. Good tips from people of much higher league and tips about gameplay style will help you a lot offcourse you need some skills and improving isn't instant
Old 06/25/2014, 23:23   #12

elite*gold: 30
Go and watch some livestreams
Old 06/25/2014, 23:35   #13

elite*gold: 71
In my opinion only position/champ coaching is worth.
There is for example a person who become couched one champ which can carry. After some lessons the couched person will can play perfectly this champ and is able to carry games.
Old 06/26/2014, 22:31   #14

Definitely, he would at least give you some ideas and tips you could play with
Old 06/27/2014, 14:42   #15

I dont think so. I would rather buy some RP instead of coaching. Study streams and admit your fault in your replays
Thanks
1 User