Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: chimot
Forum: Fiesta Online 07/14/2022, 22:51
Replies: 1
Views: 1,174
Posted By chimot
Dummy DPS npc

hi, anyone have lua script for Dummy DPS npc?
Forum: Fiesta Online 10/21/2020, 18:40
Replies: 14
Views: 4,372
Posted By chimot
What is the Fiesta.bin matching Login-Service...

What is the Fiesta.bin matching Login-Service fixing?
Forum: Fiesta Online 06/08/2019, 22:32
Replies: 2
Views: 804
Posted By chimot
Windows Server 2016

Hello,
I've seen that some people are running their fiesta servers on Windows Server 2016. Do you need to do something differently in order to run them on that OS? When I setup everything just like...
Forum: Aura Kingdom 06/03/2019, 23:00
Replies: 3
Views: 2,522
Posted By chimot
Convert .NIF file version

Hi, I'm looking for someone who knows how to convert .NIF file version 20.3.1.2/20.3.1.1 to 20.3.0.9.
Forum: Fiesta Online 05/19/2019, 20:42
Replies: 3
Views: 1,461
Posted By chimot
I saw a server posting a video with this feature ...

I saw a server posting a video with this feature
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

they added it with heavy modifications?
Forum: Fiesta Online 05/19/2019, 20:26
Replies: 3
Views: 1,461
Posted By chimot
Item chat link to chat [2015 files]

Hi, is it possible to add the "item linking to chat" feature to the 2015 files? or is a newer client required?
Forum: Dragonica 05/17/2019, 10:11
Replies: 7
Views: 7,526
Posted By chimot
hi, I've been playing dragonica since......

hi, I've been playing dragonica since... Version.... I've played official and a few private servers: pserver1, pserver2. I'm interested in developing my own dragonica server, I worked on servers for...
Forum: Fiesta Online 02/02/2019, 22:20
Replies: 3
Views: 761
Posted By chimot
2015 files hosted on windows server 2016

Hi, why am I getting this error in the account log service when running 2015 files in windows server 2016?

000055 2019-02-02 21:46:09 * ACCEPT NO SESSION BUFFER - ERROR *
and world manager keep...
Forum: Fiesta Online 01/26/2019, 18:07
Replies: 8
Views: 1,183
Posted By chimot
How to open Nif files of Selesnia:

How to open Nif files of Selesnia:

Open Notepad++ and click on “Find in Files” add at “Directory” the place where you saved your game folder and follow the two steps shown in the screenshots....
Forum: Fiesta Online 12/18/2018, 20:46
Replies: 18
Views: 4,059
Posted By chimot
Hey, ich werde in Kürze die files von Nebula hier...

Hey, ich werde in Kürze die files von Nebula hier für euch hochladen. Ein großes Dankeschön an Kobalt.
Forum: Fiesta Online 12/18/2018, 20:33
Replies: 18
Views: 4,059
Posted By chimot
Das Team von Nebula im Moment: ...

Das Team von Nebula im Moment:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Fiesta Online 12/18/2018, 19:54
Replies: 18
Views: 4,059
Posted By chimot
NebulaDecryptor SHN.

Hey, Nebula Decryptor Shn für alle.

Danke an Kobalt.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Fiesta Online 02/10/2018, 15:04
Replies: 2
Views: 707
Posted By chimot
Offset client edit button in vendors enable/disable

Hi, can anyone tell me the offset where to hex edit client to enable/disable the edit button for vendors?
Forum: Fiesta Online 08/08/2017, 22:25
Replies: 41
Views: 4,786
Posted By chimot
Story of eden: Game is completely free, pay...

Story of eden:

Game is completely free, pay to win does not exist. All store stuff can be obtained via 9 instances. That is definitely better compared to other servers, it's quite balanced,...
Forum: Fiesta Online 06/26/2017, 16:45
Replies: 1
Views: 796
Posted By chimot
Licenses Gamigo

Hey, I've heard Gamigo is selling Fiesta Online publishing licenses for private servers, I wanted to know how it works. Do I need to contact with someone from Gamigo? What about payment, do we pay...
Forum: Fiesta Online 06/26/2017, 00:27
Replies: 4
Views: 841
Posted By chimot
I have.

I have.
Forum: Fiesta Online 01/02/2017, 12:42
Replies: 1
Views: 586
Posted By chimot
Get into someone else account bug?

Hi, I was just wondering how you guys prevent people from logging into someone else account. Seems like there's a bug with the login server? or something that makes you get into someone else account...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.