Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 04:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Get into someone else account bug?

Discussion on Get into someone else account bug? within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 83
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 4
Get into someone else account bug?

Hi, I was just wondering how you guys prevent people from logging into someone else account. Seems like there's a bug with the login server? or something that makes you get into someone else account even if you did login with your credentials.
chimot is offline  
Old   #2
 
хαrvα's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,153
Received Thanks: 696
OdinRestServerSettings.shn
Turn the "expire.token whatever" from false to true
хαrvα is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account
07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years. It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P The account has: Level 20 Warrior/Ranger He has Razorstone axe The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though Purple Eternal Shield 7k gold
WTT Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account !
03/14/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys , I want to trade Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account lvl 75+ . Contact me for more informations: [email protected] Xfire: akasnake Thanks! :)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.