Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: blizzbitz
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 10/18/2022, 16:01
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
Hi

Hi
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/10/2022, 15:20
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
You can just contact me here in discord...

You can just contact me here in discord Draco--#0094

You can keep destroying my name. It won’t matter to me. Only fool like you will believe you..

You can check their discord to join their...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/09/2022, 13:01
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
Way back January? :lul: 4 man creating a server...

Way back January? :lul:
4 man creating a server you guys can’t even up the server :wutface:
Up the server after 1 week ahahahahah
Then surprise for a lot of bugs.
I’ll go suicide if you can fix...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/08/2022, 23:10
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
Pathetic human beings.. They want to start a...

Pathetic human beings..
They want to start a server with 0 knowledge in coding..
Your main man Bene doesn’t event know how to import/export files before in DB he doesn’t even know how to convert...
Forum: Private Server 04/02/2022, 10:06
Replies: 61
Views: 14,895
Posted By blizzbitz
What an idiot you are a staff member in PSI and...

What an idiot you are a staff member in PSI and then you asking for your own discord.. you are funny
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 20:46
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
You look like sh!t and speak like sh!t dog ��:lul:

You look like sh!t and speak like sh!t dog ��:lul:
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 19:41
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
Go cure your chicken syndrome first. 😂 you can’t...

Go cure your chicken syndrome first. 😂 you can’t even speak 3 words straight
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 19:03
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
I really enjoy how this guy cries because they...

I really enjoy how this guy cries because they don't know what to do on the server. :lul:
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 18:16
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
I know your colors, I just don't show mine. I...

I know your colors, I just don't show mine. I agree with that :)
Ohh the work in excel that I already did so I just can give you a task. Oh yea I remember. :))



:kekw:
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 18:12
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
I scam 150$ yehey! :kekw: I will rather be...

I scam 150$ yehey! :kekw:

I will rather be called like that rather than an asslicker.

Every day you message me remember? :lul:
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 18:08
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
Yea is better mongoloid from fucking clown...

Yea is better mongoloid from fucking clown :kekw:,and use google translate clown, and you are solo player no team player and that is bad for you.

A, A and (chicken noises for background) :kekw:...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 18:04
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
You are the one who fools yourself. You think you...

You are the one who fools yourself. You think you can build a good server just like what I did in span of the month but no. Quit dreaming
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 17:57
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
Took a copy of my work. Yes, for sure. Remove...

Took a copy of my work. Yes, for sure.
Remove my auto-updater. Yes for sure.
Remove all configurations. Yes for sure.

Did your boss do any work in the codes, database and other configurations...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 17:46
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
Their boss is the one to decide which one should...

Their boss is the one to decide which one should I be working on first. A PRIORITY LIST
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 17:44
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
Answer me why you block me? do not disturb you...

Answer me why you block me? do not disturb you right after what you did
a Clown[/QUOTE]

Why would I accept message from a mongoloid?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 17:30
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
I dare you to code for them not to tell a story. ...

I dare you to code for them not to tell a story.
My mind is incognito, I don't care about your history.


Are you sure I didn't negotiate?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Do you think in 1 and half...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 17:17
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
You see how dumb you are :lul:, you telling them...

You see how dumb you are :lul:, you telling them to stop argue with me and you're the one who keeps arguing :lul:
What a LOGIC !!! :lul:



Of course, I can get a mistake. but it doesn't mean I...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 11:24
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
I dare you to code and be their main Dev can...

I dare you to code and be their main Dev can you?? ��
Your opinion won’t matter if we aren’t wearing the same shoes ��



Ruin? ��
How come I ruin all the things that I did.
Basically I just...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/01/2022, 08:36
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
I stole my own work? 😂 Greedy over a 150$?? ...

I stole my own work? 😂
Greedy over a 150$??



Why would I listen to someone who doesn’t know how the code works. I explained many times he stills doesn’t understand and keep correcting me??...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/31/2022, 22:37
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
johnbao All classes, discrim items fix We can...

johnbao All classes, discrim items fix We can have a free trial by hamachi.

Don't cry stormbreaker if I left your shit boss.
If I scam then show proof that's just simple. He wants to hire a Dev...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/30/2022, 23:18
Replies: 56
Views: 7,061
Posted By blizzbitz
new private server files!

For ⓢ>
HO Private server files.
All bugs fixed!
Pm me if you want to start your own server!


There's a free trial if you want to verify and test the server!
discord- Draco--#0094
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.