Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW Hero online private server files!

Discussion on NEW Hero online private server files! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new private server files!

For ⓢ>
HO Private server files.
All bugs fixed!
Pm me if you want to start your own server!

There's a free trial if you want to verify and test the server!
discord- Draco--#0094
Old 03/31/2022, 07:48   #2

Really bugless? Any gameplay on your server to prove it?
Is this server with new classes and Discrimination items?
Old 03/31/2022, 12:07   #3

[quote=blizzbitz;39130215]For ⓢ>
Hero online private server files.
All bugs fixed!
Pm me

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzbitz View Post
For ⓢ>
All bugs fixed!

Mayabang#9854

This person will scam you in the end. He was paid to do dev work, and ended up just stealing all the progress even work he didn't do. He will just end up scamming you.

Quote:
For ⓢ>
All bugs fixed!

Mayabang#9854

This person will scam you in the end. He was paid to do dev work, and ended up just stealing all the progress even work he didn't do. He will just end up scamming you.
Old 03/31/2022, 22:37   #4

@ All classes, discrim items fix We can have a free trial by hamachi.

Don't cry stormbreaker if I left your **** boss.
If I scam then show proof that's just simple. He wants to hire a Dev and just give 150$ for working for him in 1 and half month?

After I left a note that I'm leaving, then your boss speaking now regarding payments to me? haha funny guy.

25% to main dev? haha LOL I'm the mind and heart of the server and get 25%? And also do I need to please him every month to just give me 100$ for a 1 and half month of working!? Haha Go kiss you boss ***
Old 04/01/2022, 03:28   #5

Quote:
All classes, discrim items fix We can have a free trial by hamachi.
I'll believe your claims, AFTER I've gone through your source. Each coder has their own style, so any work you did "should" stand out as you are claiming. I'll be comparing it to work done by 6 other server devs (C++, Delphi, and Go servers), so I will be able to pick out the differences. Until then, I'll consider your claims as vaporware.

Blizzbitz, you only made 2 posts, and both here, since 2013? How can we take you seriously?

Shoutout, to JasonX, ShiShi, Jahler, Heisen, Epec and Andro! Much, Much respect for your work on the server development!
Old 04/01/2022, 04:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I'll believe your claims, AFTER I've gone through your source. Each coder has their own style, so any work you did "should" stand out as you are claiming. I'll be comparing it to work done by 6 other server devs (C++, Delphi, and Go servers), so I will be able to pick out the differences. Until then, I'll consider your claims as vaporware.

Blizzbitz, you only made 2 posts, and both here, since 2013? How can we take you seriously?

Shoutout, to JasonX, ShiShi, Jahler, Heisen, Epec and Andro! Much, Much respect for your work on the server development!
Haha I agreed with you on this lol
So far on that list I known only Jahler was working on HO server but he gave up already since Dragon Legend existed.
Old 04/01/2022, 06:43   #7

Quote:
@ All classes, discrim items fix We can have a free trial by hamachi.

Don't cry stormbreaker if I left your **** boss.
If I scam then show proof that's just simple. He wants to hire a Dev and just give 150$ for working for him in 1 and half month?

After I left a note that I'm leaving, then your boss speaking now regarding payments to me? haha funny guy.

25% to main dev? haha LOL I'm the mind and heart of the server and get 25%? And also do I need to please him every month to just give me 100$ for a 1 and half month of working!? Haha Go kiss you boss ***
You stole all of the work, and deleted it from the remote desktop. You left your pity nite because you're greedy. Go **** your self
Old 04/01/2022, 06:50   #8

Quote:
For ⓢ>
All bugs fixed!

Mayabang#9854

But you had a contract why you sign on first place?, Mayabang#9854 or blizzbitz or just @ you even can't fix all issues on end just run away like as a coward. And every week you beg for money but just you didn't do you job.
in Dev. waters they know you and you biography like scammer!

The server you are is offer is bugged because you don't listen what we told you. Beg on left and right someone to pay you, for what? for server files you **** up, ******* amateur.

From E.
Old 04/01/2022, 08:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxStormBreakerxXx1 View Post
You stole all of the work, and deleted it from the remote desktop. You left your pity nite because you're greedy. Go fuck your self
I stole my own work? 😂
Greedy over a 150$??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistsin View Post
But you had a contract why you sign on first place?, Mayabang#9854 or blizzbitz or just @ you even can't fix all issues on end just run away like as a coward. And every week you beg for money but just you didn't do you job.
in Dev. waters they know you and you biography like scammer!

The server you are is offer is bugged because you don't listen what we told you. Beg on left and right someone to pay you, for what? for server files you fuck up, fucking amateur.

From E.
Why would I listen to someone who doesn’t know how the code works. I explained many times he stills doesn’t understand and keep correcting me?? I’m like who da fuck are you 😂

Quote:

They you don’t need to take it seriously.

Shout out to epec who helped me a lot!
Old 04/01/2022, 09:53   #10

Why would I listen to someone who doesn’t know how the code works. I explained many times he stills doesn’t understand and keep correcting me?? I’m like who da **** are you ��

Who is me? OMG you are really stupid we have a backup server file before you to delete it OMG you are total nubz yea, yea 2 weeks you can't fix one **** issue the best coder you go shot youself ******* moron
Old 04/01/2022, 10:14   #11

Quote:
I stole my own work? ��
Greedy over a 150$??
You signed a contract to work for them, that makes it "their work", not yours. Unless the contract specifically states you retain ownership of ANY work you do for them, you don't own any part of it. They own all rights to the project. Not sure, how the legal system works in Brazil, but here in the US, if you delete any work in retaliation to being fired, or voluntarily quitting, you face criminal charges. If you only got $150 for a months work, you should have negotiated for a better salary.

Quote:
They you don’t need to take it seriously.
You, I don't take seriously because you admit to being a thief and to being untrustworthy. Unfortunately for the rest of the coding community, we have to put up with POS like you dragging us down.

Oh, BTW. Glad you posted your Discord handle here. I just added you to my block list on Discord.
Old 04/01/2022, 10:38   #12

Quote:
You signed a contract to work for them, that makes it "their work", not yours. Unless the contract specifically states you retain ownership of ANY work you do for them, you don't own any part of it. They own all rights to the project. Not sure, how the legal system works in Brazil, but here in the US, if you delete any work in retaliation to being fired, or voluntarily quitting, you face criminal charges. If you only got $150 for a months work, you should have negotiated for a better salary.

You, I don't take seriously because you admit to being a thief and to being untrustworthy. Unfortunately for the rest of the coding community, we have to put up with POS like you dragging us down.

Oh, BTW. Glad you posted your Discord handle here. I just added you to my block list on Discord.
He is already read all points in the contract and agree with it. He was thinking to ruin the project but we have backup file on server before he to delete it.

@Draco - after i went divine my skill books left in skill window this issue he can't fix 2 weeks, 2 **** weeks

The best coder from Philippines
Old 04/01/2022, 11:24   #13

Quote:

I dare you to code and be their main Dev can you?? ��
Your opinion won’t matter if we aren’t wearing the same shoes ��

Quote:
He is already read all points in the contract and agree with it. He was thinking to ruin the project but we have backup file on server before he to delete it.

@Draco - after i went divine my skill books left in skill window this issue he can't fix 2 weeks, 2 damn weeks

Ruin? ��
How come I ruin all the things that I did.
Basically I just get what’s mine and leave what’s yours. And please you don’t have any access with our files so you don’t have any idea, you are just our slave and willing to obey all your boss command.

Quote:

@Draco - after i went divine my skill books left in skill window this issue he can't fix 2 weeks, 2 damn weeks

Ruin? ��
Basically I just get what’s mine and leave what’s yours. And please you don’t have any access with our files so you don’t have any idea, you are just our slave and willing to obey all your boss command.

2 weeks? ���� share a screenshot and all what i did in the server and updates can you?
I bet you can’t ��
Ohh also one thing, do one of you guys did something with the code? ����

I really missed the time you were praising me that I look like a god to you ��

Old 04/01/2022, 14:42   #14

Quote:

Ruin? ��

Ruin? ��

2 weeks? ���� share a screenshot and all what i did in the server and updates can you?
I bet you can’t ��

I really missed the time you were praising me that I look like a *** to you ��

Yes but no later after you try to **** up all 1 hour main. Draco to do his ****
Old 04/01/2022, 16:37   #15

Quote:
Yes but no later after you try to fuck up all 1 hour main. Draco to do his shit

He's pointless to argue with. He's either too stupid, or too naive to realize he's a greedy fuck. Yes I say greedy because you agreed to your contract, and your portion of the pay then signing the contract. What about my acreenshots you said you guys show me where I'm praising you like a God? Because I fucking helped you with everything you needed help with, but you were very nice about it though. Hmm I'm just saying you could've taken a copy of work but no you decided to delete it, and I'm assuming any backup we had too. Thank you for that you 2 bimch bastard

Quote:

Ruin? ��

Ruin? ��

I bet you can’t ��

I really missed the time you were praising me that I look like a god to you ��

https://ibb.co/fv78QJN
https://ibb.co/Wsc4nsr
https://ibb.co/vqf6kCV
https://ibb.co/mcdp9BR

What about these Draco? What about coprduction that I told you was fucked up, and was never fixed.