Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: danny5417
Forum: Rohan 01/06/2017, 04:38
Replies: 178
Views: 19,972
Posted By danny5417
Is Rohanauth for 99 server different from for 110...

Is Rohanauth for 99 server different from for 110 server ?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 08/18/2016, 08:56
Replies: 64
Views: 17,815
Posted By danny5417
Page 3 have a new link of client.

Page 3 have a new link of client.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 08/15/2016, 16:49
Replies: 64
Views: 17,815
Posted By danny5417
The link of Client is working. But link of DB...

The link of Client is working.
But link of DB is dead,please reupload it.
Please,and thanks.
Forum: 12Sky2 01/13/2016, 14:46
Replies: 27
Views: 16,961
Posted By danny5417
Yes,I download and check it

Yes,I download and check it
Forum: 12Sky2 01/12/2016, 22:14
Replies: 27
Views: 16,961
Posted By danny5417
This files is not 12sky2 open source,I think it...

This files is not 12sky2 open source,I think it is Legend of Mir.
Forum: Aura Kingdom 08/18/2015, 14:27
Replies: 6
Views: 5,812
Posted By danny5417
https://mega.nz/#!6RUVjDYK!19f3yJkoUgntkvnvr94_u8t...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]!6RUVjDYK!19f3yJkoUgntkvnvr94_u8tbYliMtcBCPqJDBlLrgnE
Here
Forum: Aura Kingdom 08/17/2015, 18:47
Replies: 6
Views: 5,812
Posted By danny5417
[Release] Aura Kingdom Server Files

It is from chinese forum.
But it lack of db files.
链接:??? ??????? ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) 密码:tmd2
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/21/2015, 16:09
Replies: 16
Views: 2,564
Posted By danny5417
You must edit maplist.csv

You must edit maplist.csv
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/20/2015, 04:13
Replies: 16
Views: 2,564
Posted By danny5417
You can't make dungeon work without edit...

You can't make dungeon work without edit scriptprocess.dll.
But you can change dungeon maps into normal maps.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/28/2015, 05:47
Replies: 7
Views: 746
Posted By danny5417
You can find it in the data folder of korean...

You can find it in the data folder of korean official server Dekaron(TEST)
after you update it to lastest version.
Maybe it was misplaced by developer
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/27/2015, 16:47
Replies: 7
Views: 746
Posted By danny5417
What is this tool?

Anyone know what is this tool?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/01/2015, 07:30
Replies: 6
Views: 1,242
Posted By danny5417
You can find it on fourm

You can find it on fourm
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/30/2014, 17:05
Replies: 6
Views: 1,242
Posted By danny5417
if you want to play with universal client you...

if you want to play with universal client
you must copy share folder from server files into your client
and change a dekaron.exe that can play
then you can have fun
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/21/2014, 12:53
Replies: 125
Views: 29,537
Posted By danny5417
Database restore successfully in sql2012 Thx...

Database restore successfully in sql2012
Thx janvier123 :)
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 08/30/2014, 18:27
Replies: 1
Views: 481
Posted By danny5417
Default stats for each 11 classes

When I create a new character,it got too many str,dex,con and spr.
I read TUT and it said I can edit it in DB.
i found it but did not know the default stats of each Char.
Anyone know the Default...
Forum: Rohan 07/18/2014, 13:36
Replies: 3
Views: 1,476
Posted By danny5417
I just download it and didn't update the client. ...

I just download it and didn't update the client.
But when I open with that client. It didn't show anything about gameguard error,even after it showed disconnect 5101 and jumped out of game,I didn't...
Forum: Rohan 07/18/2014, 07:20
Replies: 3
Views: 1,476
Posted By danny5417
Question Can I use official rohan client to get into game?

Hi, I have another question.
I was trying to use the official client to play.
download from R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud - Free to Play Online MMORPG Game...
Forum: Rohan 07/12/2014, 16:46
Replies: 4
Views: 946
Posted By danny5417
OK,I will try to slove it. Thanks for you two's...

OK,I will try to slove it.
Thanks for you two's help
:)
Forum: Rohan 07/08/2014, 13:55
Replies: 4
Views: 946
Posted By danny5417
Question Some questions about client

Hi,I want to create a local server for Rohan Online. And I used the server files from Senzoku. The one with Hero skill and lv110.

In server part,it runed well and didnt have any problem.
But in...
Forum: 4Story 02/17/2014, 12:49
Replies: 4
Views: 605
Posted By danny5417
Thanks! But can you explain it a little more...

Thanks!
But can you explain it a little more clearly?
in TBATTLETIMECHART table,there are bType,bDay,bWeek...etc
What do they mean?
Sor for bad english:)
Forum: 4Story 02/16/2014, 10:20
Replies: 4
Views: 605
Posted By danny5417
Question how to change Mission Area War time? need help!

Anyone know how to change Mission Area War time in table?
please,help me
thx
Forum: 4Story 02/06/2014, 17:38
Replies: 1
Views: 413
Posted By danny5417
Need help with mount please

Hi,I have some problem with mount tickets
I can not use the ticket item such as Fast Pegasus 30 Days Ticket or Fast Buffalo 30 Days Ticket to create mount.
When I try to use it,nothing happened.
I...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/28/2013, 10:51
Replies: 1
Views: 1,225
Posted By danny5417
[Help]Starting character problem

How to change starting items in bag and money in character?
And how to edit starting place?
Are there all in DB?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/24/2013, 16:25
Replies: 2
Views: 1,168
Posted By danny5417
I have found it! Thanks for answering

I have found it!
Thanks for answering
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/23/2013, 11:46
Replies: 2
Views: 1,168
Posted By danny5417
Unpack tool for A9

Anybody has unpack tool for Dekaron A9 client?
I need the share folder inside the client.
sor for bad eng
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.