Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Must Read][Release] Iam leaving dekaron for good :(

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,868
[Must Read][Release] Iam leaving dekaron for good :(

Hi all,

You may noticed the lack of released for the game dekaron. Its getting hard to find the time for the game. I'am keep losing interest in developing tools for the dekaron community. So i dont see a point in being active on the dekaron community.

I've been with some servers in the last years and they all died. Every time a part of me died with it to keep interest in dekaron.

And with me leaving i'am releasing all the tools/scripts/servers/... that i've collected in the last years. These files are uploaded to the mega.co.nz website under a public folder.

Any files i may find, ill upload it there. Database files are not there yet, they need to be cleaned of any accounts.

This "link" includes:
  • Launchers
  • PHP Scripts
  • Full websites
  • Tools
  • Admin Panels
  • User Panels
  • SQL Scripts
  • Beyond Dekaron Client + Server
  • Dekaron Universal Client + Server (Working Dekaron Rising Copy)
  • and many more ....

All my files come with no warranty ("as is") what so ever, using the scripts at your own risk. I will not be held responsible for any damage it may do. There will be no updates , nor any support for the files.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE/SELL MY WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ __________
Takedown Notice

We are in receipt of a takedown notice affecting the following public link in your account:
Link:
Submitter of notice:

Please be reminded that MEGA respects the copyrights of others and requires that users of the MEGA cloud service comply with the laws of copyright. You are strictly prohibited from using the MEGA cloud service to infringe copyrights. You may not upload, download, store, share, display, stream, distribute, e-mail, link to, transmit or otherwise make available any files, data, or content that infringes any copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
Pursuant to our Terms of Service, accounts found to be repeat infringers are subject to termination. Full details, including how to file a counter notification, are specified in MEGA's Terms of Service, Copyright and Takedown Guidance

Its sad that i have to leave, but ill check the forums from time to time. But you wont see any releases from me again. We had some very good times on the forums, allot of interesting conversations. Some really good stuff was released in all those years. Even joined a few servers as webdev. But i need to move on and leave dekaron behind.

Goodbye everyone and good luck with your dekaron servers.
With friendly greetings,
Janvier123

Thanks
45 Users
Old 12/10/2014, 14:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
I hate it brother I left a long time ago. Everyone was being helpful during the ALO dev days but now no1 wants to help another unless its for cash or other reasons. So this is my farewell also. May check forums from time to time (like i just did and seen this) but otherwise...If u need me my steam account is Steam Community :: ItsNobody ħihia and I've been playing alot of diff games since i upgraded my pc. Mainly DayZ, CS:GO, and games i dont have to put alot of time into. So time to flounce up out this bish.

EDIT:: If you add me to steam make sure u send me a msg on steam too...otherwise i block most add's because of phishing attempts

Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/10/2014, 17:27   #3

Good luck to both of you guys with whatever you choose to do! I know im gonna miss you guys <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2014, 00:07   #4

You're a great friend, everybody knows.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2014, 02:19   #5

i am sorry to hear that , hellspider and you are selfless here i thought .
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2014, 02:32   #6

hey.

I'm sorry and happy to hear you're quitting.
we never talked, but I deeply appreciated the effort you put in releasing new stuff for this community. I'm happy because you won't waste your time here anymore. it's no other use than upgrade your skills. other than that it's pure frustration, I know you realized this along with other PRO members of this community and I'm happy we were on one side of the conflict (if I can call it that way). Dekaron community deserved about 20% of what you put in here. I'm not gonna go into details because you know it very well yourself.
it's great to see you're trying to turn it into a REGULAR forum with programmers, coders, hackers and people who do stuff FOR the community. Donations are a vital part of pretty much every serious forum with releases, it's just that this section is lazy and they're used to getting stuff handed on a silver plate. Maybe it's the game, maybe we're unlucky with who joins us. I dont know.

nevertheless, it was a pleasure to have you here and see you release new stuff despite knowing you wont get anything in return.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2014, 10:01   #7

The Dekaron of forum was always the most disunited, here were few like you who helped someone, I do more than one year that do not put anything here, so come to see. their decision was the best, directing the thoughts to another focus, thanks for everything Janvier.
Old 12/11/2014, 16:43   #8

Good developers are abandoned because this forum is filling very **** people do not value what is done with effort and dedication, these people who want everything for free and get it in the worst way.
Who only know how to criticize the good work of others, and do not know what to do with their lives and their stupid ******* servers.
I feel sorry truth that a person like janvier leave the forum as it was one of those who always brings good things, which are very useful for everyone.
Janvier well as many other good developers are going to get tired and also are going to go from here, and we'll see how they do all those **** when those developers do not draw more stuff.

Sorry for my English, but everyone knows what I mean.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/11/2014, 18:59   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farius~ View Post
Good developers are abandoned because this forum is filling very **** people do not value what is done with effort and dedication, these people who want everything for free and get it in the worst way.
Who only know how to criticize the good work of others, and do not know what to do with their lives and their stupid ******* servers.
I feel sorry truth that a person like janvier leave the forum as it was one of those who always brings good things, which are very useful for everyone.
Janvier well as many other good developers are going to get tired and also are going to go from here, and we'll see how they do all those **** when those developers do not draw more stuff.

Sorry for my English, but everyone knows what I mean.
Thats also the reason why iam leaving ...
Old 12/11/2014, 22:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
Thats also the reason why iam leaving ...
Same here... but i did it a long time ago, now i only read and sometimes give "thanks"... anyway goodbye ; -)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2014, 17:09   #11

Donation Goal reached, link as promised
(You can still donate )
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/12/2014, 23:01   #12

Quote:
Hi all,

You may noticed the lack of released for the game dekaron. Its getting hard to find the time for the game. I'am keep losing interest in developing tools for the dekaron community. So i dont see a point in being active on the dekaron community.

I've been with some servers in the last years and they all died. Every time a part of me died with it to keep interest in dekaron. But i will keep DekaronCMS and update it "semi-active", if i find the time.

And with me leaving i'am releasing all the tools/scripts/servers/... that i've collected in the last years. These files are uploaded to the mega.co.nz website under a public folder.

Any files i may find, ill upload it there. Database files are not there yet, they need to be cleaned of any accounts.

This "link" includes:
  • Launchers
  • PHP Scripts
  • Full websites
  • Tools
  • Admin Panels
  • User Panels
  • SQL Scripts
  • Beyond Dekaron Client + Server
  • Dekaron Universal Client + Server (Working Dekaron Rising Copy)
  • and many more ....
DISCLAIMER:

Its sad that i have to leave, but ill check the forums from time to time. But you wont see any releases from me again, except DekaronCMS. We had some very good times on the forums, allot of interesting conversations. Some really good stuff was released in all those years. Even joined a few servers as webdev. But i need to move on and leave dekaron behind.

Goodbye everyone and good luck with your dekaron servers.
With friendly greetings,
Janvier123
THANKS FOR SHARE
Old 12/13/2014, 05:52   #13

Quote:
Donation Goal reached, link as promised
(You can still donate )
omg .
Old 12/13/2014, 09:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesmichael View Post
janvier123,could i know where the database of beyond and uniserval ? btw someone is selling your release like iknow .
Who is selling my stuff ?
And the databases are not cleaned, and with ppl selling my stuff, well..... i may not release them at all.

This is what this community is all about, ******** NICE PPL !
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/13/2014, 10:09   #15

omg .

« A9 Gems | [REQUEST]Is Autoloot with CE or CSV? »