Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sparxxx
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 01/02/2010, 15:39
Replies: 17
Views: 6,496
Posted By Sparxxx
Plz fix the links

Plz fix the links
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 12/01/2009, 14:40
Replies: 677
Views: 103,688
Posted By Sparxxx
ME 2

ME 2
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 12/01/2009, 14:03
Replies: 677
Views: 103,688
Posted By Sparxxx
My fatal strike is not fast like your, why ? ...

My fatal strike is not fast like your, why ?

EDIT: FORGET IT, I WAS TESTING WITH 1 KATANA AND ITS WORKS ONLY WITH 2 :D


GRATZ FOR THE PROGRAM ;)
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 10/20/2009, 00:29
Replies: 49
Views: 28,617
Posted By Sparxxx
I CANT DOWNLOAD IT, UPLOAD AGAIN PLZ ON MEGA...

I CANT DOWNLOAD IT, UPLOAD AGAIN PLZ ON MEGA UPLOAD ;)
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/10/2009, 19:07
Replies: 185
Views: 42,651
Posted By Sparxxx
I NEED THE CID PROXY :(

I NEED THE CID PROXY :(
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 08/31/2009, 17:22
Replies: 84
Views: 7,126
Posted By Sparxxx
QUESTION: What is the name of Fatal Strike...

QUESTION:

What is the name of Fatal Strike Skill (Ninja XP Skill) ?

I want remove it, its so bad to plvl, it hide de monsters :mad:

There is the screenshot
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 08/27/2009, 10:12
Replies: 21
Views: 41,199
Posted By Sparxxx
I HAVE THE AGATE HORSE, I WANT MAKE IT GOLDEN, IF...

I HAVE THE AGATE HORSE, I WANT MAKE IT GOLDEN, IF I FOLLOW THE GOLDEN COMBINATION THIS WILL WORK ?
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 08/01/2009, 11:51
Replies: 8
Views: 791
Posted By Sparxxx
ITS VERY EASY, JUST DELETE 3DEffect FROM ini. ...

ITS VERY EASY, JUST DELETE 3DEffect FROM ini.


PS: MAKE BACK UP BEFORE...
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 07/16/2009, 14:00
Replies: 8
Views: 877
Posted By Sparxxx
thx man, just thanks me and its ok :D

thx man, just thanks me and its ok :D
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 07/15/2009, 19:01
Replies: 8
Views: 877
Posted By Sparxxx
I GOT !!! GO IN conquer folder\ini\3DEffect...

I GOT !!!

GO IN conquer folder\ini\3DEffect

Search for:

bless

and remove it:
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 07/15/2009, 16:44
Replies: 8
Views: 877
Posted By Sparxxx
I DONT HAVE THIS DDS...

I DONT HAVE THIS DDS...
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 07/15/2009, 12:15
Replies: 8
Views: 877
Posted By Sparxxx
YES I NEED TOO, THIS ****IN EFFECT MAKE BAD...

YES I NEED TOO, THIS ****IN EFFECT MAKE BAD LAG...


SOME ONE CAN HELP US ?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/14/2009, 00:55
Replies: 30
Views: 3,454
Posted By Sparxxx
I CANT FOUND SOME NAMES IN C# FILES LIKE: if...

I CANT FOUND SOME NAMES IN C# FILES LIKE:

if (MyChar.PrayStone > 0 (IN Client.cs)

Save.WriteString("Character", "PrevJob", Convert.ToString(Charr.PrevJob)); (IN DataBase.cs)

Charr.MAWH4 =...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/14/2009, 00:09
Replies: 10
Views: 734
Posted By Sparxxx
SORRY BUT WHAT WOULD CAPS?

SORRY BUT WHAT WOULD CAPS?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/13/2009, 23:50
Replies: 10
Views: 734
Posted By Sparxxx
YES, I SAID IF POSSIBLE, CUZ I DONT KNOW ADD...

YES, I SAID IF POSSIBLE, CUZ I DONT KNOW ADD NPC... :(

BUT POST ALL POSSIBLE WAY PLZ, I CAN TRY ALL...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/13/2009, 23:46
Replies: 10
Views: 734
Posted By Sparxxx
I WANT WITH DONATION... 30KK = KNIGHT ...

I WANT WITH DONATION...


30KK = KNIGHT
100KK = BARON
200KK = EARL...

ETC...
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 07/13/2009, 23:44
Replies: 6
Views: 2,346
Posted By Sparxxx
ITS THE FIXED SCENT SWORD..

ITS THE FIXED SCENT SWORD..
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/13/2009, 23:41
Replies: 10
Views: 734
Posted By Sparxxx
NO...

NO...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/13/2009, 23:29
Replies: 10
Views: 734
Posted By Sparxxx
[Request]Nobillity Rank For LOTF

SOME ONE KNOW HOW TO ADD Nobillity Rank In LOTF ?

WITHOUT NPC IF POSSIBLE...

I USED SEARCH AND NOT FOUND...

IF ANY ONE KNOW TELL ME PLZ...
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 07/13/2009, 20:59
Replies: 6
Views: 2,346
Posted By Sparxxx
thx... :D

thx... :D
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/13/2009, 20:14
Replies: 50
Views: 16,095
Posted By Sparxxx
lol now i enter in site and i cant see register...

lol now i enter in site and i cant see register page, download page and etc...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/13/2009, 19:38
Replies: 5
Views: 469
Posted By Sparxxx
but no need add tables there ? EDIT: When i...

but no need add tables there ?

EDIT: When i open the winmysqladmin it not ask for ID and PW

and the light is red [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 07/13/2009, 18:45
Replies: 6
Views: 2,346
Posted By Sparxxx
[Skin] Scent Sword 125 !!!

Well...

there is:

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/13/2009, 18:35
Replies: 50
Views: 16,095
Posted By Sparxxx
i know the website, but when i enter in website...

i know the website, but when i enter in website im directed to another site
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/13/2009, 18:13
Replies: 5
Views: 469
Posted By Sparxxx
i used and not found...

i used and not found...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.