Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 140
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: [ADMIN]Cryptic
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 01/25/2013, 20:34
Replies: 7
Views: 1,530
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
think theres a problem wih rapidshare atm

think theres a problem wih rapidshare atm
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 01/25/2013, 20:23
Replies: 47
Views: 8,384
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
Retro :p

Retro :p
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 01/22/2013, 21:01
Replies: 15
Views: 12,677
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
yeah like I already said :p

yeah like I already said :p
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 01/19/2013, 02:16
Replies: 15
Views: 12,677
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
Stripper wont open for me keeps giving me Fatal...

Stripper wont open for me keeps giving me Fatal error

edit:

seems this will only work on windows xp or lower
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/11/2013, 17:00
Replies: 12
Views: 2,544
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
sigh another idiot to stupid to make his own...

sigh another idiot to stupid to make his own stuff so he steals mine...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 01/07/2013, 15:13
Replies: 5
Views: 4,194
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
should only be in the game.exe. if the...

should only be in the game.exe. if the ps_game.exe wouldnt let you do it, it wouldnt work with the injector either.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 01/03/2013, 10:09
Replies: 59
Views: 32,163
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
thats pretty awesome... and the girliest AH I...

thats pretty awesome... and the girliest AH I ever seen :p
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/02/2013, 18:46
Replies: 53
Views: 5,514
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
well latest lie from Tyler is that its all from...

well latest lie from Tyler is that its all from korean client... Onl its nowhere to be found in the korean client. The idiot seems to think its about rage that hes stealing other peoples stuff and...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/02/2013, 18:36
Replies: 53
Views: 5,514
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
I just looked through the gear... yeah its stolen...

I just looked through the gear... yeah its stolen directly from my server and no I gave no permission for it.

kinda bad for claiming to be creative when you cant even make your own custom stuff...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/02/2013, 15:17
Replies: 53
Views: 5,514
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
dude you asked me no such thing. I would really...

dude you asked me no such thing. I would really much appreciate it if you dont use my stuff without permission and we dont give permission for that cos its stuff made for our players and alot of...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 01/02/2013, 14:27
Replies: 15
Views: 5,965
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
yeah I was talking about custom stats not...

yeah I was talking about custom stats not different enchant hehe. but yeah you should do that anyway.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 12/31/2012, 16:05
Replies: 15
Views: 5,965
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
didnt even think about that

didnt even think about that
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 12/30/2012, 15:27
Replies: 15
Views: 5,965
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
I imagine that would be something like this: ...

I imagine that would be something like this:


--GM Reroll
IF (@ChatData like 'GMRoll %')
BEGIN
SET @UserUID = (SELECT TOP 1 UserUID FROM inserted)
SET @CharID = (SELECT [CharID] FROM...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 12/26/2012, 00:20
Replies: 5
Views: 1,878
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
im more interested in the mobs than mobitems :p...

im more interested in the mobs than mobitems :p but nice release if it legit
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 12/21/2012, 21:21
Replies: 7
Views: 1,271
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
hmmm these seems only to work with the new...

hmmm these seems only to work with the new game.exe
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/21/2012, 02:16
Replies: 6
Views: 1,770
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
When you changed your password you need to...

When you changed your password you need to recreate the linked server with your new pw.... best way to do that is to delete them and do this.

/* Add linked servers */

IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 12/21/2012, 01:04
Replies: 39
Views: 9,517
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
these are not as easy to remove GG from as older...

these are not as easy to remove GG from as older versions or is it just me?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/07/2012, 12:49
Replies: 11
Views: 1,958
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
try deleting it and remaking it.

try deleting it and remaking it.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/05/2012, 20:09
Replies: 11
Views: 1,958
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
Run the script Sh1nra posted. Your problem is you...

Run the script Sh1nra posted. Your problem is you have to many (or to few) columns. Your table probably doesnt match the script SH tool prints out.

to prevent this problem you could also have done...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 12/05/2012, 18:47
Replies: 58
Views: 28,485
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
I really wouldn't suggest to go over 80 and IMO...

I really wouldn't suggest to go over 80 and IMO even that is a stretch. But with EP6 coming its where we are heading.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/05/2012, 18:42
Replies: 11
Views: 1,958
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
what nubness said :p but otherwise tell us what...

what nubness said :p but otherwise tell us what error you got in SQL.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 12/05/2012, 17:40
Replies: 11
Views: 4,125
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
Ill play around with it ill let you know if I...

Ill play around with it ill let you know if I find out anything of relevance
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/05/2012, 17:22
Replies: 5
Views: 702
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
what im saying is only such database is what...

what im saying is only such database is what players made for themself and they wont be the real ep 5.4 with the same attacks and etc as you would see in OS. This is something you have to be able to...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 12/05/2012, 17:18
Replies: 3
Views: 1,124
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
wow they added up to map 90? Im trying to keep up...

wow they added up to map 90? Im trying to keep up but they making it hard :p
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/05/2012, 17:05
Replies: 5
Views: 702
Posted By [ADMIN]Cryptic
you in the wrong section. I dont think any of...

you in the wrong section.
I dont think any of those actually been released. youll have to add the mobs yourself and give them attacks yourself... Sorry
Showing results 1 to 25 of 140

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.