Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Semi release ]Korean recent patches

Discussion on [Semi release ]Korean recent patches within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Semi release ]Korean recent patches

/removed i am not releasing anymore stuff therefore for trolls, retards who create drama
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/02/2012, 23:46   #2

elite*gold: 576
Hey,
I've seen that you uploaded patch 18, 24 and 25 only..
I extracted all available patches (2-67), packed them and uploaded the archive. The link can be found »«
Thanks
10 Users
Old 12/05/2012, 17:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
wow they added up to map 90? Im trying to keep up but they making it hard
Old 12/06/2012, 03:55   #4

elite*gold: 360
The minimaps for 86-90 are sky city so i'm sure it's something to do with the 4v4 PvP.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{Guide/Release} SQL Server configuration For vsro files & Patches options
12/28/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 213 Replies
Hello let's start real topic now all can make server with out bugs ~ (Just only still topic for explain billing server cuz most of us path this billing is dead but u don't know it's really still died :D and u will got item bug and DC bug and so) but now we are on fixing mobs respawn bugs and pet 2 those fixed in patchs wich i will explain then in the last of this topic Now we will start with mssql (sql server) configuration Introduction
[RELEASE]ConquerLoader (Works all patches)
07/17/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
This isn't really a good or advanced loader. Is just a basic one :) But I Thought I would share it anyway. Download Screenshot: http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/holyshotz /launcher.png Features:
[RELEASE]Protect Server With Key[ALL PATCHES]
04/27/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
Here is my release & guide for protecting your server. You can use this form to protect any program from opening, if you follow all steps. But basicly is for protecting your server. (Thats what im gonna show) Lets start with the things you will need to do before following my guide. Download: Download Conquer Server Protect How to set it up? http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss347/PhoeNix4 Real/p1.png